scribblec's Avatar Poster
    i think this boards got a clan
    i finnaly got a legit copy
    and would like to play
    im aa noob
    so if u got a clan
    post info here

2. Games   -   #2
    why would a clan want to pick up "aa noob"?

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    lol true .
    How bout you post some screenies or a video footage on how you go on Aztec?
    I did love to see'em .
    I'm in a Aussie-All Azn clan here name aki.|, I dun see what's there left to PM.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Yea Solid if you are on a good DSL connection...
    You could host a game and I'll take chances on my 56k connection on ur server.
    Are you located in the US??

5. Games   -   #5
    i have a 512k broadband connection
    but im in u.k
    i dont host i only play
    im not that bad anymore
    ive improved
    and whats this aztec u speak of

6. Games   -   #6
    Aztec is a defusion map in Counterstrike which means that the terrorist should plant the bomb and the CT should protect the bombsite from being blown away.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    I was expecting Solidsnake to know what Aztec means, lol. But thanks anyways crack_man . What I meant, Solid is that if you are on a good DSL connection, I'll play you 1v1 on your host. Create a map, gimme your IP and I'll join. Just a simple 1v1 match.

PM me and I'll gif u my MSN contact, then we can play some CS .

8. Games   -   #8
    Aztec is a tourist attraction in Greece and Dust 1 and 2 are in Pakistan and Afghanistan respectively.

the above statement is based on absolutely nothing

by the way, do u think there is gonna be all brand new maps in the upcoming cs 1.6?

9. Games   -   #9
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    theres only one new map in 1.6, as i play the beta, and its de_airstrip, its okay, nothing special.

CZ, condition zero, will be co released with 1.7 supposedly, and CZ will support new maps, which are in the game, for users online who have Condition zero...

heres news straight from Rizzah at CSnation... the secondary site to counter-strike.net, which gets more news, as the official cs homepage is never updated seemingly...

news for tuesday april 1st, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CS:CZ Info & Shots
    superm0nk @ 10:42 am - cs: cond. zero - 42 comments - hot topic
    Okay rizzuh is totally screwing up the site, but that won't stop me from posting this.

Ritualistic has summarized the Condition Zero preview in Computer Gaming World. Here is Ritualistic's list:
    Single-player
    » Ritual started over nearly from scratch when it took over the project nearly eight months ago, keeping only parts of some maps and a few textures
    » Rag-doll physics end up looking better and more realistic than those found in the latest Unreal Engine
    » Rudimentary scripting language implemented to create special events, such as helicopter crashes and tank chases; at least one cool event in each level
    » Single-player missions are no longer interconnected and you will take the role of squad leader in various elite counter-terrorist units
    » Many missions require stealth over brawn
    » Realism takes a backseat to action in single-player missions, you'll have more health and will be able to pick up med packs to heal

Multiplayer
    » 10 new multiplayer maps and the addition of bots
    » Bots respond to radio commands issued through an onscreen VGUI; no word on bots responding to radio commands in multiplayer
    » Steam technology will continuously update the game, including updates to prevent multiplayer hacks and cheats
    » VALVe plans to integrate CS with CZ by releasing Counter-Strike 1.7
    » Owners of either can play with each other as long as they stay off the Condition Zero-exclusive maps
    In addition to that, Ritualistic has posted screengrabs from the CS:CZ trailer also included in the new issue of Computer Gaming World magazine.

10. Games   -   #10
    will we need to buy the new game
    or can we use our current installation
    and i like playing team games
    i play on a jolt server
    jolt.co.uk-tmi
    ^^i usually on that
    im crap
    but my cs name is CeNgIz_CeLiK

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast