Thread: Older Evanescence

god, i am sick of that beeping shit in all the songs. Anyone have older evanescence stuff, or just stuff thats not on the Fallen CD. thanks!

2. Music   -   #2
    porkshit
    pretty sure i have seen another older evanescence album on soulseek..you should try it. www.slsk.org >KLF MusicWorld

3. Music   -   #3
    Luca_Snipes's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by porkshit@24 April 2003 - 00:44
    pretty sure i have seen another older evanescence album on soulseek..you should try it. www.slsk.org >KLF MusicWorld
    indeed you will have seen some things on slsk.....i have 2 albums (Fallen and Origins) and a selection of Demo's and Remix's by the delightful Evanescence

i would do you some hash's, but my PC kinds sucks right now and if i open kazaa everything dies.... :'(

4. Music   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I'm working on posting hashes for every Evanescence song ever released. Give me a few minutes, I'll put them up in the verifieds.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Music   -   #5
    porkshit
    well that just sucks. oh and Luca thanks for the Tag and Rename thingy works perfect just what iwas looking for.

6. Music   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Ok they are all posted, what a huge pain in the ass. Not sure how many sources are available, but I wish you all the best.

Jibbler's kickass Evanescence post
    Proud member of MDS