Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: The best American state(s)?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaPlay
    I would have to say Hawaii or Connecticut as the best states from my experience... the people seem to be awesome.. both beautiful places although there are many in the US.. kinda liked Colorado as well. although i live in london, i'm afraid i didn't enjoy the big cities such as new york. All about money... Lots to do, just didn't like the people... and the "american attitude" that they have. I was quite shocked by the american ladies not very attractive at ALL (obviously there were some that were very attractive, but very few and far between) talked to some europeans that were there and they totally agreed, although LA is the big exception...
    Yeah New York is not the best place to find "great attitude".

What's an American attitude?

I never heard anyone say Connecticut was a great place to visit before. Interesting.
    ----------------
    There is a huge difference between the "best American state" to visit and "best American state" to live in.

I'm sure tourists have visited more of DC's museums and historical attractions than I have. My second time to the Washington Mounument (dumb name) was because I was fixing some data lines there.

I wouldn't move to Florida because of their hurricane problems. I don't wanna rebuild my house every 5 years or so. It is an excellent place to visit, however.
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-28-2006 at 11:26 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    zedaxax's Avatar ___________
    as a tourist i would obviously be lured to the stereotypes of america
    as an american i would obviously be lured to the stereotypes of america

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    anyone wanna come kick it with me in the great plains?

we're uh, hmm.... yeah, i dont have anything cool to say about it. if you want to escape everything else you can come here i guess.

edit: i wouldn't mind living in colorado, washington state, or minnesota (twin cities area).
    Last edited by lee551; 04-03-2006 at 08:54 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345