Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Jeff Lacy: Outclassed

  1. #1
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Round five, I'm watching it with the missus and, to be fair, that Lacy guy is so outclassed that it's not even funny.

    We're both feeling a bit sorry for the merkin. He's a bit rubbish - is that the best you've got.

    Wales, ftw
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Kevin Keegan Kiss of Death.

  3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Round five, I'm watching it with the missus and, to be fair, that Lacy guy is so outclassed that it's not even funny.

    We're both feeling a bit sorry for the merkin. He's a bit rubbish - is that the best you've got.

    Wales, ftw
    Lacy does look like total shit. Did he smoke crack before the fight.

    Me and wifey are watching as well and she is the first to say to me, "Is the black guy trying to lose?"
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  4. Sports Club   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Round five, I'm watching it with the missus and, to be fair, that Lacy guy is so outclassed that it's not even funny.

    We're both feeling a bit sorry for the merkin. He's a bit rubbish - is that the best you've got.

    Wales, ftw
    Lacy does look like total shit. Did he smoke crack before the fight.

    Me and wifey are watching as well and she is the first to say to me, "Is the black guy trying to lose?"
    You can tell her from me - in fact, look her square in the eyes and tell her; 'manker said that Joe Calzaghe is so much better than Jeff Lacy that it's not even funny'.

    You can also tell her, if you want, that I'd give her orgasms that she'd only perviously dreamed of.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Totally outclassed. Well done to Lacy for lasting the full twelve though.
    Last edited by Cheese; 03-05-2006 at 03:35 AM.

  6. Sports Club   -   #6
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    You can also tell her, if you want, that I'd give her orgasms that she'd only perviously dreamed of.
    I guess that's how it would have to work.

    Calzaghe is KING, sho' nuff.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  7. Sports Club   -   #7
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Totally outclassed. Well done to Lacy for lasting the full twelve though.
    Fair point.

    Well done to Lacy, for going the distance.

    Unfortunately his career is probably over.

  8. Sports Club   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Welsh boxers, for the fucking win.

    Yeah, nice one Jeff for lasting so long but really, you're not even half as good as the boy from Newbridge.

    What he should do now is beat the fuck into Roy Jones Jnr.


    Calzaghe, best pound for pound boxer in the world. Fact.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Totally outclassed. Well done to Lacy for lasting the full twelve though.
    I'm on 11 now. I thought he'd get knocked as icing.

    Let me translate your post.

    Totally outclassed. Well done to Lacy for being a punch dummy for the full twelve though.
    Lacy sucks ass. I have Cal winning every round.

    I see why I never heard of Lacy 'till someone mentioned him months ago. I bet he landed 20 punches this whole fight.

    I hate FUCKING STOPPAGES FOR TAPE COMING OFF. GET KNOCKED OUT ALREADY.
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-05-2006 at 03:40 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  10. Sports Club   -   #10
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Welsh boxers, for the fucking win.

    Yeah, nice one Jeff for lasting so long but really, you're not even half as good as the boy from Newbridge.

    What he should do now is beat the fuck into Roy Jones Jnr.


    Calzaghe, best pound for pound boxer in the world. Fact.
    Agreed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •