maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I want to buy one from armani.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power
    should i get coolwater or burberry?
    I tried Burberry before.

I bought some women's Burberry perfume for wifey awhiles back but other than that all I know about Burberry is that their clothes are too expensive.

Sorry.
    and charv as fuck (see signature)

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I tried Burberry before.

I bought some women's Burberry perfume for wifey awhiles back but other than that all I know about Burberry is that their clothes are too expensive.

Sorry.
    and charv as fuck (see signature)
    eh?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    what do u guys recommend for something fresh? i already bought gaultier, and it's a subtle woody scent.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    what do u guys recommend for something fresh? i already bought gaultier, and it's a subtle woody scent.
    Every once and awhile you need to stop by your fragrance seller and try some fragrances.

Everything won't work your body chemistry.

I remember when I younger I wore Tuscany but now it doesn't work me. It's too musky.

You have to find fragrances that are YOU instead of trying to wear what's new.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #16
    well, yea. i dropped by sophora yesterday. tried on Fahrenheit, gaultier and burberry. burberry and gaultier were really good. fahrenheit was way too strong and woody for me.

burberry smells fruity but old, so i might not go with that.

i dont' want to spend too much money. already ditched out $22 for gaultier. i can get a 2.5 oz bottle of cool water for $20. i still need to find out what it smells like. lol i did hear a lot of good things about it though

i'm also looking @ issey miyake and RL Polo Blue for a fresh aqua scent. both are kinda expensive though. sigh

7. Lounge   -   #17
    well, yea. i dropped by sophora yesterday. tried on Fahrenheit, gaultier and burberry. burberry and gaultier were really good. fahrenheit was way too strong and woody for me.

burberry smells fruity but old, so i might not go with that.

i dont' want to spend too much money. already ditched out $22 for gaultier. i can get a 2.5 oz bottle of cool water for $20. i still need to find out what it smells like. lol i did hear a lot of good things about it though

i'm also looking @ issey miyake and RL Polo Blue for a fresh aqua scent. both are kinda expensive though. sigh
    Are you in America?

Funny you mentioned Sephora. I did their communications for their Georgetown (DC) store.

I get my fragrances from a flea market in Baltimore at about a 40% markdown and on Black Friday at CVS. They have buy one get one free that day.

Look for bargains and you'll have all the fragrances you want for less price and won't buy as often.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #18
    lol. yes. i live in 20 min from chicago. there's a sephora 10 minutes from where i live.

i buy my shit on ebay. gaultier 2.5oz costs $50 something @ sephora. i got it for $22 shipped. and it's not a knockoff or fake either (i did my homework)

9. Lounge   -   #19
    lol. yes. i live in 20 min from chicago. there's a sephora 10 minutes from where i live.

i buy my shit on ebay. gaultier 2.5oz costs $50 something @ sephora. i got it for $22 shipped. and it's not a knockoff or fake either (i did my homework)
    Good man!!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #20
    lol

i just settled a deal with this wholesaler on ebay for a 3.4 oz bottle of burberry brit for $25 shipped. that's pretty damn good. too bad he ran out, but he's expecting more next week.

i don't want to spend over $50
    maybe i can buy like a cheap cool water knockoff? they do smell like cool water.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast