Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X-1

BANNED
    heard a rumor they are coming out with a sequal to final fantsy X called final fantasy X-1 and Yuna looks like Laura Croft!! is this true?? if so when does it come out and does it come out on PS2?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    . It's no rumour. It's FFX-2, not 1. The japanese version was released the beginning of last month and the north american release is predicted to be released november this year.

Yuna will start off as a gunsman although you can job interchange throughout the game with classes such as gambler, swordsman, archer etc. New characters include, Paine, Lene, Shuin and 2 other main charas which I can't be bothered finding out. Rikku is here to stay although Wakka and Lulu are not playable characters anymore.

I haven't educate myself on what the aim, or the storyline of FFX-2 is. But I can tell this for sure, it's no rumor, It's pretty BIG news for FF freaks like me AND as far as I know, ffx-2 is only gonna be on the PS2.

3. Games   -   #3
    BANNED
    COOOOOOl i cant wait then

IS Tidus in it??

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    If you played FFX, Tidus supposedly disappeared from the "dream" when the Fayth woke up. BUt after the credits roll, do you remember watching a short scene where tidus swims out of the water, towards the surface?? OK, I've heard rumours that Tidus is not gonna be playable obviously, although I think Yuna's quest is to search for Tidus...

But, Tidus is definitely not playable. Although as mentioned above, this Shuin person looks like Tidus's twin or some sorta. People smartly name him the Tidus lookalike and they don't really like him .

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    yeah i remember the ending of final fantasy X wouldnt it be cool if they made a sequal to final fantasy VII? the ending on that was also one of those Empire strikes back endings.

nah its a shame Tidus is a playable charcter but anyway iut food to have new characters

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Lucky you and me, Square Enix do have plans on doing FFVII-2. I have a news link to that somewhere, till then I'll keep you posted.

7. Games   -   #7
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Bah. Final Fantasy shouldn't have sequals.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    @MagicNakor

There was so much debate on that on the EOF forums . But I generally do believe Final Fantasies are unique becuase they create a totally unique characters, settings, storylines and evironments. But sometimes I gott a admit that some Final Fantasies end too abruptly, and you wished it did never end . And, I think that's where the sequels play a part.

I support both the production of brand new final fantasies, as much as sequels.

9. Games   -   #9
    BANNED
    yes i think final fantas IX was probaly the only ending that actull was a ending i felt that ff 8 gamesplay sucked and the storyline was a coensacdence like how can they all be from the same uthanidge a drawing magic for hrs on end!!! but ff 7 was the best i i never wanted that to end as u say

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Here's my personal opinion on all the Final Fantasies since the PSX to the PS2.

FFVII: Storyline was good; I liked the fact that everyone could use magic (materia) and use the aeons.
    FFVIII: Characters were the best by far, gameplay was fairly good, nice attempt by squaresoft to implement the romanticism and that teenage feeling about it , I was 14 when I played FF8, and I loved how the characters were made.
    FFIX: Kinda thought this was the worst FF . It was kinda made in a rush in my opinion. And, yes, it's the only FF that seems to have a tasteful ending, and I know I wun want more. Has the GAY-est set of characters. Zidane was gay but I though Garnet was heaps of levels above them.
    FFX: Weee, the benchmark is here. Although it didn't impress me that much when I boot it up on my PS2 the first time around. Has a nice set of charas, fairly good story...it's kinda sitting on the fence among all the Final Fantasies. I loved the OST from the FFX album (Full piano collections), Melodies of Life from FF9, Love grows, eyes on me, fisherman's horizon are nice tracks from FF8 OST. Crystal theme and Airship tune on FF7 was great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast