Thread: Final Destination 2

Poster
    I spent alot of time downloading what I thought was FD2..true...service is free...but the 1 kazaa offers isnt even fd2,its a freakin tom cruise movie....i forget the name,dont really care....peeps that post bad shit should be hanged....if you want to post a movie...what the fuck ever...post it...posting a fake?..die!! oh..the movie in question is final destination 2....

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    What, did you use a sig2dat hash from this forum?? In the Verifieds section?? If it's a bad link and a user from this boards posted it, please mention who the user is .
    If this is just another case of being cheated because u use the normal search functionality in the kazaa client then some turds out there may actually want to cheat you .

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    m8 no sarcasm intended,

but that's y they kindly intergrated
    aviprview and datview in to the program so u can test ur d/l's
    first before completing..just tri to use them next time ..d/l a few mb's
    test it with the progs above ,if its not the real movie u just cancel it

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    @Cosmok
    Some people visit the Klite forums but don't actually use the klite client itself. Although this doesn't explain why he managed to use sig2dat without actually going thru klite first . Well, he could've juz used the normal kazaa client, found sig2dat, used the hashes here and never had avi preview or dat view whatsoever, although it's highly unlikely.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED
    @red rival
    Cheers for pointing that out!

But he's been here a couple off month..should'nt he have read the
    f.a.q's by now..i'm sure theres a section on it + the unlimited posts
    on the topic or related topics ..only yesterday or the day before we both posted in a thread on an aviprveiw topic

he could have also just changed the *.extension on the dat file
    to test it that's what i use to do before i had avip+datv.
    anyway thanks and i'm sure he'll b ok for his next movie

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    i have posted a verified for the DVD Screener of this movie jus do a search i cant b arsed to get u the link lol

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    The screener version of this is of Very Good Quality, having a bit of trouble with sources tho.

Like above do a search on the forum.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    BANNED
    ye chiily .. bin having the same problem as u with sources..i started mine last friday and this morning i had 154447 k/b t**t
    But i've just noticed this afternoon it's picked up and is now going at constant rate without droping sorted !! should b able to watch this soon,i've heard it's superb film(i hav'nt seen the first 1 )
    touch wood ur's is the same

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    this is what the avi preview is for

Kazaa isn't offering the movies, other people are, and some people like to be tricky

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    jasonmav
    Id just like to say that i hope u all are not disappointed once your d/l is finished, and u start watching the film and find that it changes from Colour to Black&White every so often. Video and audio quality is awesome tho. Just so u know...