Thread: In Desperate Need of an invite

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hello Everyone

Please can someone help? I really want an invite for filelist.org because it is so hard to signup(there always closed) and they have all the good torrents first, I will try my best to keep a very good ratio. I am sorry but all I have to give you is a demonoid invite. Please if your feeling generous could you spare one invite? PM me if you want to give me one(so that I can tell you if I still need one so I dont get more than one invite because I only need one)

If you give me one I will return the favour by posting any invites I get here. I will even give you a screenshot of my ratio on torrentleech to prove I will upload what I download.

Please
    Last edited by torrentguy; 03-11-2006 at 10:21 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    filelist.org dont do invites
    u have to sign-up when its open
    i was lucky enough to be traded an account for there, but not too many ppl would be willing to give up an account on filelist, they are very good.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn
    filelist.org dont do invites
    u have to sign-up when its open
    i was lucky enough to be traded an account for there, but not too many ppl would be willing to give up an account on filelist, they are very good.
    Damn, I guess I will be lucky if I ever manage to get an account then because they never have signups open and if they do im always to late. The reason I want to join the site is because they have the full scene releases before any other torrent site(sometimes its the only site with the full scene release) like with the new ep of hustle, filelist is the only site I know of that has it in the rar format instead of just an avi like with eztv releases.
    Last edited by torrentguy; 03-11-2006 at 11:25 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    i often use dididave.com before filelist.
    filelist have stupid wait times for new users, or users who havent reached a certain upload limit yet, even though my ratio is 2.0
    like i said, i "traded" an account on there. with my brother, hehe. i dunno if u'd be that lucky though.

dididave.com is the old cddvdheaven edonkey index site. and the scene releases are always same day, and pretty damn quick. they also have an upload reward scheme, for ppl who keep seeding when nobody is leeching, so its not hard to keep a good ratio if ur late on a torrent. i have invites if u want 1
    Last edited by j0hn; 10-01-2007 at 01:08 AM. Reason: removing email from old posts

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    they're that good.. I take my account for granted then. I barely ever use it but i do use it and im not gonna give it away. I got an account there first try when i tried to sign up.

I just use Torrentbytes mostly.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    torrentbytes seems to having problems lately.. I wonder how this affects the users.
    They have even less than 50000 users! Pretty rare for torrentbytes.
    And as i see the ban users every day!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I have a dididave account but I dont use it, alot of the releases I need arent on there. Usually I search btjunkie.org for full scene releases and the ones I want are usually filelist

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Anyway here are some demonoid invites:

o8bR1o7Sqa
    2C05r45GmP
    MGs12y9tbu
    ZAtN5JGzYQ
    BvAIqNO1uJ