Thread: Explain this please..

Hey guys.. i have a problem here.. When i get into the home page of the Filesharingtalk i get this message:

Delorean, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What does this means? I can still post and view different boards and topics but not the home page..

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    If your referring to https://filesharingtalk.com/ it should be resolved now...
    Last edited by RealitY; 03-19-2006 at 07:15 AM.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean
    Hey guys.. i have a problem here.. When i get into the home page of the Filesharingtalk i get this message:

Delorean, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What does this means? I can still post and view different boards and topics but not the home page..
    Hey I think that's what I saw when I was banned!

I thought the board was acting up.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    If your referring to https://filesharingtalk.com/ it should be resolved now...
    Yep everything is ok now.. thx!

@Busyman
    At the beggining i thought i got banned too