Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Splinter Cell

yeah thats a simple fix, no need to turn anything into an iso, thats just a big waste of time.

nero had an error in the .cue because, if i remeber correctly the problem with the .cue was in the first line it read something like

FILE "d:/SC2.BIN" BINARY

which there should be no root directory such as d:/ in there so i fixed it to the following.

FILE "SC2.BIN" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

Make sure that u rename the filename in the "quotes" to the correct name of the splinter cell cd2 bin your trying to copy. You can open .cue files with notepad. Make sure u save changes to the .cue and then go back into nero burning rom, and u can either do open, and select the .cue, or burn image and select the .cue. And make sure that "file of type" near the bottom is selected to the "All Files {*.*}".

Hope u didnt delete the bin or .cue because that was the only problem, game works great. You can always copy what i put up there it should work, just make sure thats the correct file name of the .bin. Im pretty sure it is.

glad to be of service

2. Games   -   #12
    all man u cant copy what i put up there because it deleted the spaces that are infront of lines 2 & 3, so just rename the filename thats in the "quotes"

3. Games   -   #13
    hehe ok im such a spammer i should just edit my post but o well to late

FILE "SC2.bin" BINARY
    ==TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    ====INDEX 01 00:00:00

the = stand for spaces

if u see (2) == means 2 spaces
    (4) ==== mean 4spaces

4. Games   -   #14
    lol ok man I'll see if it works for me. I'll let ya know the results in a bit. thanks man :beerchug:

5. Games   -   #15
    Well you were close "the shift" I had to change the file to "FLT-SC2.BIN" but you got me on the right track. Thanks :beerchug:

6. Games   -   #16
    Can some please tell me how to apply the no-cd crack for splinter cell? I've tried a few diffrent ways with no luck. Thanks :beerchug:

7. Games   -   #17
    You copy the crack into the directory where your Splinter-Cell icon is. It should propmt you that a file is going to be overwriten. Click yes and there you have it.

*EDITED* typo

8. Games   -   #18
    or since the last cd is the play cd but the reason it wont register/autoplay it is because it has the crack folder located in it. So just go into ur cd and copy all the files/folders onto another cd, but leaving out the "crack" folder and it should work fine.

9. Games   -   #19
    unless u really just hate having the cd in ur comp, then the crack is helpful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12