Thread: KaZaa Lite 2.4.3 Crashes in mins

Question Mark

Hi Guys,
    I m using XP SP2. NAV2k5 and Kazaa Lite 2.4.3

Initially on installing it worked fine, but after a week or so kazaa crashes in a couple of mins after getting connected. I tried using V2.6 but it didn't get connected at all.

I need help on this guys,
    Thanx a lot in advance,
    adzim

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    First of all you shouldn't even be using ANY Kazaa becuase it sucks badly. It hasn't been updated in years and probably would crash these days. My advice is to switch to like Limewire or Ares.

They have like the same results and they are newer and have less viruses and stuff.

Also look into BitTorrent (I reccoment the client uTorrent [utorrent.com])

Theres a guide on this forum in the BitTorrent section of the forums that explains how to use it.

Kazaa is just not worth using anymore.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by twisterX
    First of all you shouldn't even be using ANY Kazaa becuase it sucks badly. It hasn't been updated in years and probably would crash these days. My advice is to switch to like Limewire or Ares.

They have like the same results and they are newer and have less viruses and stuff.

Theres a guide on this forum in the BitTorrent section of the forums that explains how to use it.

Than perhaps you should use your magical modulator powers and remove the Kazaa forum so no one will have to deal with these Kazaa topics and "newbies".

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    whenever i try to "find more sources" kazalite crashes.. :S

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    No idea... but you can try the lastest version.. K-Lite 2.7: http://www.my-k-lite.com

Make sure to uninstall any and all versions of Kazaa.
    blah blah blah... whatever...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Same i had the exact problem with kazaa lite until i had enough and now am using bittorrent

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot
    Quote Originally Posted by twisterX

Than perhaps you should use your magical modulator powers and remove the Kazaa forum so no one will have to deal with these Kazaa topics and "newbies".
    Anyone here that knows anything will say the same thing as me. Kazaa does suck and if your looking for rare files go to Edonkey. I just reccomended something and told him to stay away from Kazaa.