Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: In The Interest Of Fairness

lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    I actually thought the idea was to ask JP to stop being such an arse.

Obviously whoever sent him the PM decided it was better to ask him to do something he was actually capable of.
    I was put on moderation for being an obnoxious arse last night. Quite justified it was too.

Before I realised that I was on moderation, I apologised the very next morning - explaining that I was drunk and meant no offence. I was then then taken off moderation.

What's your excuse?
    Other mods seem to be afraid to bring this out in to the open. I'm not.

Many members are totally sick of the bullying posts put up by a few of the regulars of the Lounge. It is going to stop.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul

Obviously whoever sent him the PM decided it was better to ask him to do something he was actually capable of.
    I was put on moderation for being an obnoxious arse last night. Quite justified it was too.

Before I realised that I was on moderation, I apologised the very next morning - explaining that I was drunk and meant no offence. I was then then taken off moderation.

What's your excuse?
    Oh noes, loads of posts are going to go missing.
    I took a screenshot for this very reason.

Surely this mod, who shall remain nameless, won't go to the trouble of deleting all references to his titishness.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

What's your excuse?

===
    The above is a repost:

Hoi! Don't delete my post just because you're embarrassed. Leave it here for those who didn't manage to catch you being a tit.

Bye Bye post, again.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34

What's your excuse?

Many members are totally sick of the bullying posts put up by a few of the regulars of the Lounge. It is going to stop.
    Who deleted all of my posts the last time.

Any takers.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    lynx's Avatar .

What's your excuse?

===
    The above is a repost:

Hoi! Don't delete my post just because you're embarrassed. Leave it here for those who didn't manage to catch you being a tit.
    I didn't delete it, I put it back.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi

What's your excuse?

So it's okay for you to call JP an arse, but it's not okay for me to do the same sort of thing.

Righto.

Btw, what you refer to as bullying is not going to stop
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37

What's your excuse?

===
    The above is a repost:

How can you put it back if you didn't delete it.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    lynx's Avatar .
    Manker, if you read your PMs, and I'm sure you do, you would know who deleted that post.

You are another one who needs to stop acting like an arse.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    lynx's Avatar .
    Btw, what you refer to as bullying is not going to stop
    Yes it is.

Be warned.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    How can you put it back if you didn't delete it.
    Because someone else deleted it.

Duh

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast