Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: You British are indeed audacious

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcinus
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Thinking about words is sometimes the wrong way to go. Particularly for an environmental control officer.

Which theatre piece did you see, is it something we would be familiar with.

I am not an environmental control officer.

I saw a balletic production of Carmina Burana by Carl Orff, orchestrated by the Royal Ballet Sinfonia and performed by the Birmingham Royal Ballet. It was amazing and I recommend it to anyone, even those not normally into dancing/opera/theatre. It sent shivers down my spine and left me totally exhilarated. Absolutely Awesome And Astounding.
    Alliteration :ftw:

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Carcinus's Avatar Procrastinator

I saw a balletic production of Carmina Burana by Carl Orff, orchestrated by the Royal Ballet Sinfonia and performed by the Birmingham Royal Ballet. It was amazing and I recommend it to anyone, even those not normally into dancing/opera/theatre. It sent shivers down my spine and left me totally exhilarated. Absolutely Awesome And Astounding.

For plebs, think "Music From The Omen"

I would have loved that btw. Even if the choreography was pish I could have listened to the music.

Did I tell you Mrs JP and I have tickets to see Pavarotti (sp) on his farewell tour.

You are indeed a lucky chap. I bet it will be amazing.

I'd go to any production of Carmena, but this was out of this world. All my hairs stood up!
    http://www.brb.org.uk/masque/index.h...ction&urn=4938

3. Lounge   -   #33
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

For plebs, think "Music From The Omen"

I would have loved that btw. Even if the choreography was pish I could have listened to the music.

Did I tell you Mrs JP and I have tickets to see Pavarotti (sp) on his farewell tour.
    I'd go to any production of Carmena, but this was out of this world. All my hairs stood up!
    See that's just too much information.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened

Even if the choreography was pish I could have listened to the music.
    I'd have begun with eyes closed.

Love the music.

Lucky you, too, JP.

That'll be something for the cranial archive.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234