Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find this forum?

lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    same way basically everyone else has. i got here thru the link on the k-lite homepage. glad i did, so much help gained here.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I came here via the klite link to ask about a problem with uploaders when I was on 56k....ahhhh those were the days......

3. Lounge   -   #33
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by sArA
    ...I was on 56k....ahhhh those were the days......
    How do you mean that, exactly?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #34
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I had only gotten involved with computers because my niece turned me on to Kazaa.
    The whole concept of free everything, available on a whim, was overwhelmingly seductive.
    Three months or so into my rampage through various artist's catalogues I was amazed to discover the IM function whilst downloading...someone from whom I was DLing messaged me.
    We chatted for a while and he (she, it?) told me about the far superior K-Lite app.
    I hit the forum (my very first) and it's been downhill since then.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    I had only gotten involved with computers because my niece turned me on to Kazaa.
    The whole concept of free everything, available on a whim, was overwhelmingly seductive.
    Three months or so into my rampage through various artist's catalogues I was amazed to discover the IM function whilst downloading...someone from whom I was DLing messaged me.
    We chatted for a while and he (she, it?) told me about the far superior K-Lite app.
    I think it was me who chatted with you to inform you about K-Lite.

I don't know if that's really true but I was doing that a lot back then.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    I think it was me who chatted with you to inform you about K-Lite.

I don't know if that's really true but I was doing that a lot back then.
    That is pretty nuts that it could have been.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    twisterX's Avatar Poster

8. Lounge   -   #38
    actually, I found it through google. Was looking for info on a movie and it lead me here

9. Lounge   -   #39
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyC
    actually, I found it through google. Was looking for info on a movie and it lead me here
    You call this "poking about"?

From one end of the board to the other in two minutes?

Not bad...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #40
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i was on dial up days feb 2003 summer time after my 4 year relationsho break up

was downloading the sopranos EPS off kazaa coz they were like 1 year behind here wanted to know how to encode to DVD to watch .. anyhow I post whore named Shimagmi and teh great dude (the 2 orginal post whores) helped me out this was back when there was just kazaa seciton for questions and problems some people old enough on here might remember me as adthomp the typer with boxing gloves

2 weeks later a section came up of musicworld movieworld gamesworld ect ect I made the in famous thread rap is crap with a capital C and I was hooked from then on there made about 4000 posts in a month then got that account band then in june or july this account which made about 8000 posts in 3 months I slcked off the last 2 years now lol

Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast