Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Way To Die

HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    GRANGEVILLE, Calif. - A dairy worker and his 8-year-old son died in a manure pit on the farm where they lived, authorities said Tuesday.

Luis Gutierrez, 27, and Luis Armando Gutierrez went to feed calves Saturday night and apparently stumbled upon the manure pit in the dark, investigators said.

Footsteps near the edge of the 10-foot deep pit seem to suggest one of them fell in, said Kings County Sheriff Allan McClain.

“We could see the dad seemed to be doing what he could to reach his son,” McClain said. “But this stuff ... if you step in, it sucks you in.”

When Gutierrez and his son didn’t return, family members called the dairy’s owners and the sheriff’s department for help.

Investigators found Luis Gutierrez’s stalled pickup with its hood up. They said the Gutierrezes probably got out of the truck and tried to take a shortcut home.

The dairy’s owners dredged the cement-lined holding pond that collects rainwater and manure running from the farm, and the bodies were pulled from it early Sunday, McClain said.

The 9-year-old was the oldest of four children Luis Gutierrez had with his 22-year-old wife, Maria.

The county coroner is still working on the autopsy, but investigators don’t suspect foul play. McClain said the pair may have drowned in the thick, foul-smelling sludge. It’s also possible they were overwhelmed with noxious gases emanating from the mixture.

The state’s workplace safety office is investigating the incident, Cal-OSHA spokesman Dean Fryer said.
    ...........The 9-year-old was the oldest of four children Luis Gutierrez had with his 22-year-old wife, Maria.......damn......
    Last edited by HeavyMetalParkingLot; 03-08-2006 at 07:48 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by hmpl
    ...........The 9-year-old was the oldest of four children Luis Gutierrez had with his 22-year-old wife, Maria.......damn......
    The article said he was eight a couple of paragraphs previous. Also, the 'foul' references in one of the sentences seems a bit off.

Hoax
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

4. Lounge   -   #4
    racists

5. Lounge   -   #5
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    racists
    tranny

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Worst way to die = Working an underpaid job as a miner in mexico, the roof collapse and you are around 40 meters down.
    Mexico mine rescue is abandoned

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Bored to death on a forum

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Death phone electrocution phenomenon

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Carcinus's Avatar Procrastinator
    Falling between a moving train and the platform. Your lower half spins round and round and round and mangles your guts but doesn't detach coz of the train. Apparently there is time to give you the last rites and your loved ones be called before they push the train off you, your inards fall out, and you die.

Saw this on a programme about New York Cops when I was about 14, and have never fortgotten it.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcinus
    Falling between a moving train and the platform. Your lower half spins round and round and round and mangles your guts but doesn't detach coz of the train. Apparently there is time to give you the last rites and your loved ones be called before they push the train off you, your inards fall out, and you die.

Saw this on a programme about New York Cops when I was about 14, and have never fortgotten it.
    Fuck me, capital punishment is vicious in New York.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast