Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a Torrent site/tracker

muchspl2
    it must be open to the public (anyone can download my torrent) after I sign up/upload the torrent
    any ideas

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    I would say get Torrent Trader. (Download FREE) with CScrape, which will find all other torrents listed on different trackers and will list them on your tracker. Very good hack. Now you can also have your own supernova or torrentspy with lots and lots of torrents. (It's all FREE) For more information on this visit: http://www.filesoup.com/forum/index.php?showforum=100

If you are willing to spend some money, I would say get a VBulletin Torrent Trader hack. This third-party hack transforms your Vbulletin v3 and higher forum into a front end for Torrent Trader (or any Bytemonsoon based) Bittorrent tracker ! This is very neat. You will have thousands of users in no time. Although it will cost a bit to set this awesome tracker up and running. The hack itself is for $100 Euro, you will also need CScrape (paid one) Euro 40.00! Total of 181.00 USD.
    For more information on VBulletin Torrent Trader hack: http://www.phpsoft.org/vbtt.php

For more information on CScrape integrated with VBulletin, visit: http://www.phpsoft.org/cscrape.php

Hope i was helpful.

Cheers
    Last edited by sameer0807; 02-12-2005 at 09:32 AM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    The 'Beeman' maintains a list of public trackers here

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaZu
    The 'Beeman' maintains a list of public trackers here
    I tried that first,
    I tried the top 4 or 5 that didn't require login and couldn't get it to work, every time I would update the torrent announce URL and then close > reopen I got rejected by tracker bla bla bla
    does anyone have a private tracker I can host one torrent on, I need to be able to give out the torrent and have people dl it without signing up

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    If you register at the piratebay you can upload a torrent that no one needs to register to download

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    muchspl2
    I tried that one also but I can't find a Swedish to English translator (babbel fish let me down) fuck

I went to "logga in" and nothing stands out, I can't use it unless I can translate that page...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl2
    it must be open to the public (anyone can download my torrent) after I sign up/upload the torrent
    any ideas

lol...should have read the thread carefully...I thought you were looking to start your own tracker....
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by sameer0807; 02-12-2005 at 11:21 AM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer0807
    lol...should have read the thread carefully...I thought you were looking to start your own tracker....
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    yea thanks for that but, I was just hoping for a quick fix..
    if anyone can help me that would be great

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Sign up at kerrazy-torrents.com and check out there Trackers section, they got a whole section dedicated to em.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Just download any torrent from www.torrentspy.com and see what the tracker is and use that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast