Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: X Men 2

1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    maybe look it up at amazon.com?

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    Poster
    When I tried to download it(X men 2) from supernova,it said "Bad file info",anyone know what this means?Or how to fix it?

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    I just finished my download from them. All works so I don't know. Gonna go watch it now, yeah baby.

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    Who ever was dissing the quality of this telesync off that photo is way off. The pics pretty good and the sound is excellent from the sample I got off irc. I should have parts 1 and 2 within 2 hours. I'm using irc. Bittorents too slow for me.

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    Originally posted by slick nick@2 May 2003 - 04:40
    I'm using irc. Bittorents too slow for me.
    BitTorrent's speed usually has a lot to do with how new the file is. the way the program is designed, it only encourages people to share a file for a short while after downloading it... so when a file first goes into circulation, there will be a lot of people exchanging it, and then suddenly (after a few days, i'd estimate) it becomes impossible to connect to anyone who has it.

BitTorrent is all about getting in line early enough to connect a lot of sources, before the file gets "stale."

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    Hey RedRival the soundtracks already out on irc as well. All the more reason to use irc 3rainiac. On my first try I get an open slot pulling the film down at 43 + kbs.

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    BANNED
    what about alot of spam going on here

8. Movies & TV   -   #108

WOOT i finished downloading it
    I am Member No. : 193 <--- yes there was a time when that was a lot

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    Retired
    please put it on kazaa !!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    Hey, you got a different version of bitorent, mine must be old.....

Anyway, I just watched it, the quality is fine and the audio isn't as bad as people are saying, I put it through my Sony Wega and it was perfect, but!!!!! the video does skip a few frames twice in the film which cuts out about 4 mins in total, but not in imprtant seens.

The film is not as good as the first imo but still worth the download.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast