Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Thread: X Men 2

Originally posted by teopoh@3 May 2003 - 03:02
    the highest me get from bittorent is only about 9k , me aready downloading it at 36 % anyone can tell me why i m so slow?? me on a cable

well if u have kaaza currently running then it'll take alot of speed off bittorrent. I was in the same situation, after I turn off kaaza the speed went up to 100kbs +. Hope this helps. Oh and u don't have to turn off ur firewall, don't recommended. Also, like Lunatacs stated "BT is fast but its only fast when you start downloading the first hot hits, because only then speeds increase faster, more people start downloading it". This could be a problem/solution too.

2. Movies & TV   -   #132
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by tkc204@2 May 2003 - 23:03
    hmmm .. x-men must see in the theaters ... need to experience it witht the surround sound. But im intersted in dling it
    I wasn't impressed with the sound, but the movie was excellent. It seemed to leave Jean Grey's character without any closure, but I'm ok with that. Good thing there will be an xmen 3.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Movies & TV   -   #133
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    If your familiar with the comics... or even the cartoon... the foreshadowing surely must have gotten you excited.... I know it did me!

and i wont spoil it, for those who havent seen it....

4. Movies & TV   -   #134
    Originally posted by Jibbler+3 May 2003 - 07:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 3 May 2003 - 07:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tkc204@2 May 2003 - 23:03
    hmmm .. x-men must see in the theaters ... need to experience it witht the surround sound. But im intersted in dling it
    I wasn&#39;t impressed with the sound, but the movie was excellent. It seemed to leave Jean Grey&#39;s character without any closure, but I&#39;m ok with that. Good thing there will be an xmen 3. [/b][/quote]
    I agree, I thought the same thing, still want to see it in a full cinematic venu. Pyro, whoa,

BTW, I think my girlfriend should have played Rogue, lol

5. Movies & TV   -   #135
    Come on guys&#33; tell us the name of file and size if you got it off kazaa lite, it will be helping me and many others&#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #136
    Poster
    Just went to the cinemas to watch it today . Ok it wasn&#39;t all THAT good, but definitely not disappointing either. But this is a better one compared to X-men. Pffft John aka Froze dude shouldn&#39;t be in the show imo, he hardly did anything . *SPOILER PERHAPS* Pyro was elite but guess he&#39;s gonna end up some bad guy.

OK the show as good I did say go to the cinemas and watch it rather than look for the file on Kazaa.

7. Movies & TV   -   #137
    look@me's Avatar Member
    I was a bit disappointed with the movie, i went there with too high expectations

8. Movies & TV   -   #138
    I think that the only people who won&#39;t criticise the film (and will actually enjoy it) are real X-Men fans......such as myself.

9. Movies & TV   -   #139
    Again, could someone tell me the title and size of this film, because it will help me and many others

10. Movies & TV   -   #140
    BANNED
    olibomb..if its x-men2 u want info on ,theres a link in verifieds and at
    fasttrack..i don&#39;t no about sources thou.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast