Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: X Men 2

I finished downloading this morning around 6am hehe

just came home now and will post the hash.

2. Movies & TV   -   #122
    yah.....I saw ur post and others in the verified sections...I also have mine in my movie section also...we are animals...now it's time for a small screen preview..

edit: forgot to add this.....man bittorrent is fast.....the speed was amazing.....and I hope I'm not gonna get arrested for the next 8 hours cause I want to see it on big screen first......

NightSky's Movie List

3. Movies & TV   -   #123
    ahaha, no you wont goto jail

yeah, BT is fast but its only fast when you start downloading the first hot hits, because only then speeds increase faster, more people start downloading it. hehe

4. Movies & TV   -   #124
    I don't understand why everyone is complaining about the speed coz i've been gettin a minimum of 41KB/S since the d/l started!

5. Movies & TV   -   #125
    erm I want to download this, but shit. I am on 56k and it will take DAYS to download 1.3 gigs ?!

edit: yay, an AVI version. Now I can download it overnight rather then in 5 nights. blah

6. Movies & TV   -   #126
    lol few years ago i was on 28k.

try downloading on that a few gigs, a good full month of waiting.

7. Movies & TV   -   #127
    the highest me get from bittorent is only about 9k , me aready downloading it at 36 % anyone can tell me why i m so slow?? me on a cable

8. Movies & TV   -   #128
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    I went out today (may 2nd/opening day) to see Xmen 2. It is the "return of the jedi" of the xmen movies. So good (especially if you're a big fan of the x-men universe).

9. Movies & TV   -   #129
    Poster
    Teopoh my downloads used to be like that until i started using netlimiter to limit the upload speed to 1kb, only until i've finished downloading though. I also found turning off my firewall helped. Now getting speeds of over 50kb most of the time.

10. Movies & TV   -   #130
    Poster
    hmmm .. x-men must see in the theaters ... need to experience it witht the surround sound. But im intersted in dling it