Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: X Men 2

This X man from SuprNova
    X-Men.2.SUBBED.TS-ESOTERiC.torrent
    SUBBED as in Subtitles?

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    Yes, Check out the screen shot at vcdquality.com or the X-Men 2 thread in Requests that CrackMan (crackhead? ) posted.

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    All So read this here do you think i Shood host a node and u all login to my node and download it and share it there with no Leechs

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    Id love to know how to download this file on mirc or bittorrent

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    I am a bit of a snob i dont think i can stand or sit for this
    The Subtitles

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    ummm... ya, the subs bother me, but i have my theater tickets, and this download is for my peeps, and the networks that i will share it on... i wouldnt never ruin the first view of x2 with a crappy cam with subs... im a conossier...

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    come on the picture looks great...the subs aren't that big problem, as long as they speak english and I can understand them...its fine. come on the picture looks good, ISN"T THAT BAD...

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    oh dont get me wrong, for a cam its solid... but do you really see it first under those circumstances??? i sure dont... would ruin it...

you need full dolby digital sound, a big theater, a kick ass huge screen, and a bucket of popcorn...

thats all im saying.

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    BANNED
    Originally posted by lunatacs@2 May 2003 - 01:03
    come on the picture looks great...the subs aren't that big problem, as long as they speak english and I can understand them...its fine. come on the picture looks good, ISN"T THAT BAD...

The picture does look great...if u could c any of it

10. Movies & TV   -   #70
    I am not going to download this movie cos sis this it out there shood be a grate one cuming soon after

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast