Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: X Men 2

That and i need to save my download for the Matrix

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    you need full dolby digital sound, a big theater, a kick ass huge screen, and a bucket of popcorn...

that can only apply watching the movie, the matrix on the big sreen that movie HAS TO BE WATCHED ON THE BIG SREEN WITH SURAOUND SOUND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

but its only xman 2 , plus the picture looks great, only down side is the subs, i'm willing to live with that.

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@1 May 2003 - 17:08
    oh dont get me wrong, for a cam its solid... but do you really see it first under those circumstances??? i sure dont... would ruin it...

you need full dolby digital sound, a big theater, a kick ass huge screen, and a bucket of popcorn...

thats all im saying.
    I totally agree. This is just for my ego saying that I dl'ed the movie is all. I'll be watching it in theaters with my buddies.

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    Originally posted by Silkycut@1 May 2003 - 16:51
    Id love to know how to download this file on mirc or bittorrent
    Check out this thread on Bittorrent links and such. After you install Bittorrent, go to one of the sites listed (i.e. http://www.torrentse.cx/index.php or http://www.suprnova.org ) and click to download/open the .torrent and start downloading.

If you want to learn how to use IRc, then it'll take some time.
    mIRC/FTP setup

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I saw it tonight (cinema) and it was really good. Definitely better than the first one, some really cool fight scenes and funny too.

I'd see see it on the big screen, cams won't do it justice at all. And I got through a damn big bucket of popcorn B)

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    me using torrent now how come my speed it at 8k >?> time left is now 108 hrs hmm not too bad 4 to 5 days tho can anyone give me some tips to speed up?

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    hmm, I'm at 18% now at speed 10k at the moment 13hours left.

Your speed will pick up over time, don't worry.

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    thanks for the reply hope so hehe

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    It should speed-up but will slow down near the end since so many users are trying to download it. Just patience

The other option is going to the theater which I will probably go next week, or whenever I have free time.

btw, love those free refills when you buy the biggest size.

10. Movies & TV   -   #80
    few question

after me downloaded what i do to see the video?

can i resume if me get disconnected ?

hmm speed still going slow

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast