Thread: Can Someone Put Battel Field On A Ftp

I would like to downalod battel filed but the one on kazaa is curopt.

2. Games   -   #2
    try downloading it again. I had a currupted file and redownloaded it and it worked fine. Only in the 2nd disk there is 2 files currupted but able to get around. Game works perfectly

3. Games   -   #3
    well the 1st disk was a problem with me. Have you got msn or ftp address.

4. Games   -   #4
    get it off overnet no corrupt downloads.

5. Games   -   #5
    Or try Emule it would take you about 2 days (VERY SLOW) if you have a high speed connection. But you would hardly get any currupted files

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by the shift@24 April 2003 - 20:40
    get it off overnet no corrupt downloads.
    tried that about halkf way through it says 'curoption found in battle filed.bin' so i cancilled it

7. Games   -   #7
    y the hell did u do that

when overnet finds a corruption it abbandons that part and finds another source and redownloads that file

thats y overnet and emule are great, u almost never get a corrupt finished file.

when it says that it means found corruption is part ##, it just got to find that part again and go into qued for awhile and redownload till it finds the correct one and downlads it, gessh. Felt like i had to repeat myself there.

yes overnet is alot faster then the donkey or emule, it took me bout a lil over a day. no servers and dling at 50-100kb. but that game was released a while ago, so its gonna be awhile for u.

8. Games   -   #8
    ps dont plan playing it online with all the updates, u might find some cracked servers. but multiplayer is a real experience in teamwork. so i suggest buying that game, single players fun to i guess.