Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: a bit of a funny story of my afternoon off

  1. #1
    i got pished last night and was sick twice today as a result.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by rnanker
    i got pished last night and was sick twice today as a result.
    Were there any carrots

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    nope just yellow/clear bile and later on some robinsons special R juice.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by rnanker
    nope just yellow/clear bile and later on some robinsons special R juice.
    You know your empty when the yellow stuff comes up

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    its fecking horrible the yellow stuff, then your stomach feels like it has died. it took me ages before i could eat anything. now i'm starving and just had a call to go to the pub. considering it like.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by rnanker
    its fecking horrible the yellow stuff, then your stomach feels like it has died. it took me ages before i could eat anything. now i'm starving and just had a call to go to the pub. considering it like.
    It would be wrong not to.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    yeah i think i'll probably stay in tonight spent 115 last night and was drinking for 14 hours. big day tomorrow also with the cup final and all.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by rnanker
    yeah i think i'll probably stay in tonight spent 115 last night and was drinking for 14 hours. big day tomorrow also with the cup final and all.
    C'Mon the Hoops.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    i hope its a fair gone conclusion what with the hammering we dished the pars last time we met.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by rnanker
    i hope its a fair gone conclusion what with the hammering we dished the pars last time we met.
    We can but hope, beat them by 7 last time. It would be a dream if we could do it again.

    In the highly unlikely event of going 7 up (), do you think they would stop scoring.

    I'm really nervous about this game, they can't afford to lose it. That's just unthinkable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •