Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Find Out If Its The Real Movie

Poster
    @imtoshort
    That is a very sad attempt to gain post counts. Even so, tiba was trying to help and yes we know it's old, and u didn't have to say "very old..."

That wasn't necessary .

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    red rival let me admit that u r a very smart person lol

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    could do with a better name though and possibly a better icon, e.g K-Preview.
    Yeah, i guess the icon sux... but it can't be named K-Preview 'cause AVI Preview was designed to preview incomplete videos, even though the idea was for P2P, it still works just fine with clips you dl from the internet with download managers, stuff you get from Direct Connect, etc.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Has anyone else noticed that if you preview the movie by using either right-click/Play/Preview in K-Lite or just select the movie in the d/l list and press the blue play buttoon below, the movies take forever to begin playing regardless of how much of it you have d/l'd ,

On the other hand ,if I fire up AVI-Preview and open the dat file it begins playback instantly?

I have nearly every audio/video codec known to exist installed (lol) and the most recent K-Lite Codec Pack 2.0.2 Full too.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Hi,

Here's a trick i do as well, before selecting a film to download i look at the INTERNET MOVIE DATA BASE WEB SITE

http://www.imdb.com/

Get the run time for a film ( say spiderman 2002 ) Runtime: 121 min . and look for a file with the same run time or a bit shorter in case they cut the credits off. and 9 times out of 10 it will be the correct file, then do the preview checks as well.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    BANNED
    I think 95% of us new that

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    i find divfix easier than avi preview
    divfix will rebuild the index of a partially downloaded avi file and allow you to play it in wmp
    wmp is better as a player than avi preview
    also, with avi preview you can only preview the first good data block, with divfix, you can see everything you've got so far, even seperate chunks

edit: typo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12