Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Which GTA should I get?

  1. #1
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,628
    I'm going to finally buy GTA: San Andreas for PS2, but which version should I get? I see on eBay the listings say 1st edition, 2nd edition, special edition, hot coffee, etc.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  2. Games   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,453
    1st Edition is just added hot coffee mod, 2nd edition and special edition are the same thing as the 1st edition except they dont have the hot coffee mod in the game. Either way you can't play the hot coffee game without using some code breaker shit.

  3. Games   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    I'm going to finally buy GTA: San Andreas for PS2, but which version should I get? I see on eBay the listings say 1st edition, 2nd edition, special edition, hot coffee, etc.
    Do you have a Xbox?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  4. Games   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    I'm going to finally buy GTA: San Andreas for PS2, but which version should I get? I see on eBay the listings say 1st edition, 2nd edition, special edition, hot coffee, etc.
    Do you have a Xbox?

  5. Games   -   #5
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Beverly Hills, California
    Age
    36
    Posts
    259
    Buy GTA SA at the store and buy the game on the pc too.

  6. Games   -   #6
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Get GTA: Liberty City Stories for PS2 dude it just came out.

  7. Games   -   #7
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    5,873
    If you got a nice rig...get GTA:San Andreas 1rst version for the PC.
    You can mod in hot coffee, plus all kinds of other stuff.

    When you finish the storyline missions and are needing some extra fun,
    Get Spaceinsteins All-In-One Mod!!! It'll put the 30 best san andreas mods onto your copy + more...making you GOD!

    Trust me, I've looked everywhere and Spaceinstiens All-In-One is the best of the best!

  8. Games   -   #8
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight
    If you got a nice rig...get GTA:San Andreas 1rst version for the PC.
    You can mod in hot coffee, plus all kinds of other stuff.

    When you finish the storyline missions and are needing some extra fun,
    Get Spaceinsteins All-In-One Mod!!! It'll put the 30 best san andreas mods onto your copy + more...making you GOD!

    Trust me, I've looked everywhere and Spaceinstiens All-In-One is the best of the best!
    Do you have a link for that mod? I would love to try it out.

  9. Games   -   #9
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    5,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight
    If you got a nice rig...get GTA:San Andreas 1rst version for the PC.
    You can mod in hot coffee, plus all kinds of other stuff.

    When you finish the storyline missions and are needing some extra fun,
    Get Spaceinsteins All-In-One Mod!!! It'll put the 30 best san andreas mods onto your copy + more...making you GOD!

    Trust me, I've looked everywhere and Spaceinstiens All-In-One is the best of the best!
    Do you have a link for that mod? I would love to try it out.
    Here ya go.
    http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=330
    Make sure you try out the "Driver" and "Helicopter Call" features. One has this professional stunt driver (British lookin) come out from the distance to give you a ride around town or to a location. The other one has a helicopter come out from the distance to give you a special ride to a certain location. (2 oriental gunmen on the sides to gun-down any threat against ya too...feckin makes you god I say!)
    Last edited by Wolfmight; 03-20-2006 at 02:57 AM.

  10. Games   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,628
    So it doesn't matter then.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •