Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Where are the stars?

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    So I guess we can start polls anywhere now then?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    Polls can be made by any member with 100 posts thats been at FST for 60 days. You can start Polls in any section. On Topic Polls go where they should and Off Topic in the Lounge. Makes more sense to have a Poll in the section it belongs. Same rules apply as before limiting two per day. For those that dont have Poll permissions yet they can request their thread be changed into a Poll by PM to a mod as it used to be...

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Polls can be made by any member with 100 posts thats been at FST for 60 days. You can start Polls in any section. On Topic Polls go where they should and Off Topic in the Lounge. Makes more sense to have a Poll in the section it belongs. Same rules apply as before limiting two per day. For those that dont have Poll permissions yet they can request their thread be changed into a Poll by PM to a mod as it used to be...
    Cheers for that.

Was there a particular reason you closed the Poll Section, other than to offer me a rodding opportunity.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Cheers for that.

Was there a particular reason you closed the Poll Section, other than to offer me a rodding opportunity.
    Thats gotta be about the dryest comment to date having a Thanks with that sentence to follow...

Last edited by RealitY; 03-21-2006 at 06:20 PM.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Cheers for that.

Thats gotta be about the dryest comment to date having a Thanks with that sentence to follow...

Hoi, I'm polite if nothing else.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345