Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: March Madness '06: The Sweet Sixteen

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Adam Morrison of Gonzaga cried like a baby...I mean sobbing squinched up face rolling around on the floor crying.
    Best recap yet.

He was all boo-hoo-ing and shit though. After that last steal his lip was all rolling up and quivering.

@Skizo - I forgot to mention that if the Longhorns win the NCAA Championship, Texas will have scored a college slam.

You bastards already have the championship in football and the College World Series. Wtf!
    As if you had to remind me... It's never been done before, and who better than my alma mater, Texas, to do it?

I really didn't have my hopes up for getting a title since Duke crushed us earlier this year. But with them out now, it's looking a whole lot brighter!!

ps - That was a hell of a finish too eh?

yo

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    Yea the Texas game was pretty crazy. Anyone watching the GMU game? Its 43-27 GMU right now. This is just amazing. Since I'm from D.C., GO PATRIOTS GO!!!!!!!!!!

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kazaaman
    Yea the Texas game was pretty crazy. Anyone watching the GMU game? Its 43-27 GMU right now. This is just amazing. Since I'm from D.C., GO PATRIOTS GO!!!!!!!!!!
    I went to the games last night. George Mason is looking good. The U.Conn game was a stunner! They almost lost to Washington.

What part of DC are from? I'm from Southeast.

I'm trying to score tickets to the U.Conn/Mason game. I'll find out later tonight.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Best recap yet.

He was all boo-hoo-ing and shit though. After that last steal his lip was all rolling up and quivering.

@Skizo - I forgot to mention that if the Longhorns win the NCAA Championship, Texas will have scored a college slam.

You bastards already have the championship in football and the College World Series. Wtf!
    As if you had to remind me... It's never been done before, and who better than my alma mater, Texas, to do it?

I really didn't have my hopes up for getting a title since Duke crushed us earlier this year. But with them out now, it's looking a whole lot brighter!!

ps - That was a hell of a finish too eh?
    I heard Greg Gumble say that something like "No this stuff isn't scripted folks. This isn't wrestling."

These games are like some fairytale shit but it's impossible to script.

I'm fucking pissed that G'Town lost by 4 but thought they would that's why I changed my pick.

.AND WTF WAS BC THINKING LETTING SOMEONE CUT TO THE BUCKET LIKE THAT WITH 2 FUCKING SECONDS LEFT!!!

They were already lucky to make that score with 7.9 seconds left then they fucking blow the game on a goal ten.....again...you can't script this stuff.

I had to record some of the games of my fucking computer. It would have been perfect if the games I didn't attend were on TV.

Adam Morrison still played well. His teammate allow that short guard to steal the ball. I think he'll make a decent NBA player. I think he's the leading scorer in the NCAA.
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-25-2006 at 05:02 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Adam Morrison still played well. His teammate allow that short guard to steal the ball. I think he'll make a decent NBA player. I think he's the leading scorer in the NCAA.
    Yep, he's the leading scorer. He's got some growing to do for sure though. It showed with his emotions. Can you imagine an NBA player doing that on the court?

And not even the championship game either.

Horns play at 3:40 CST!

After that it's off to the Rodeo. Got tickets to the Rodeo Finals tonight!
    not that anyone here cares
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-25-2006 at 05:24 PM.

yo

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Yep, he's the leading scorer. He's got some growing to do for sure though. It showed with his emotions. Can you imagine an NBA player doing that on the court?

And not even the championship game either.

Horns play at 3:40 CST!

After that it's off to the Rodeo. Got tickets to the Rodeo Finals tonight!
    not that anyone here cares
    I like rodeo and would like to go one day. My mother used to watch it all the time. It's actually quite entertaining. I mean it's leaps and bounds better than watching darts.

I don't mind that Adam cried. It's the way he bawled out like that. It was fucking pathetic.
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-25-2006 at 08:30 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I cant believe I missed so many games

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    I cant believe I missed so many games
    To catch some of them you had to use MMOD. It looks like the DC area had the local teams televised..G'town and George Mason.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    26.6 secs left......down by 6..........

EDIT: Lost...fuck this, I'm headed to the rodeo to find a cowgirl to ride tonight.....

peace bd
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-26-2006 at 12:13 AM.

yo

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    Well texas just lost to lsui I wanted the horns to win. I am watching UCLA and Memphis right now.

GO UCLA!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast