Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    i sort of killed a guard and now i'm kind of on the run. will i ever be able to go to town again?
    You can pay the fine, pay half the fine if you are a Thieves Guild member or serve your time in jail. Every time you go into town you should enter into a dialogue with a guard giving you the option of paying the fine or going to jail. You'll need to sneak into the Imperial City Waterfront area to do the Thieves Guild thing.

If you go into jail you might be able to pick the lock (quicksave/load if you feel like cheating) with the one pick you seem to get and sneak off, get caught escaping and it will just add to your fine or time in jail.

/rambling: My only gripe about the game is that I don't like the level scaling system, fortunately there is a mod that addresses this out already and hopefully there will be some more soon.

2. Games   -   #72
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    My character managed to stay oblivious to an obscure disease for 3 days, and recently *turned*... ugly. He's currently travelling the land for a cure to this state of unholy uglyness.

As for beating those 3 convicts, my thief managed it quite well by staying out of range showering arrows upon them.

3. Games   -   #73
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Man, I gotta check this one out...ReLoAdEd here I come.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Games   -   #74
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    http://guides.ign.com/guides/702491/

Finally, a guide for all you ppl who're lost and wonders the strange and dangerous world alone.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

5. Games   -   #75
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i think i gotta reinstall.

this game has some pretty awesome firefights of all things. games rawk when you have to stalk your oppnent and get an arrow in then hide again before he hits you

6. Games   -   #76
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by ahctlucabbuS
    My character managed to stay oblivious to an obscure disease for 3 days, and recently *turned*... ugly. He's currently travelling the land for a cure to this state of unholy uglyness.

As for beating those 3 convicts, my thief managed it quite well by staying out of range showering arrows upon them.
    How to you get the diseases in this game? I don't think I got one yet.

7. Games   -   #77
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    I don't know about other diseases, but whenever you fight a vampire you have a chance of getting the disease Polymorphic Hemophylia. Seek a cure at the nearest holy place within 3 days!

As a vampire you get stat boosts, the ability of nightvision and increased speed. However you have to feed regularly to keep your appearence somewhat decent, and be cautious with sunlight.
    Last edited by ahctlucabbuS; 03-29-2006 at 10:15 AM. Reason: tags

8. Games   -   #78
    I Started all over! I'm a Berton now level 10! i manage to beat the arena and become the new grand champion! I earned myself a nice Reim of Valor Heavy armor suit a nice shield and a strong weapon! Now i have to battle with lions-I prefer those three guys together instead!

Btw i fought some Vampires when i was trying to find out who The grand champion's father was
    but i got no disease..
    Last edited by Delorean; 03-29-2006 at 11:55 AM.

9. Games   -   #79
    Has anyone manage to get all the recommendations for the Arcane University?
    Last edited by Delorean; 03-29-2006 at 11:59 AM.

10. Games   -   #80
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by ahctlucabbuS

Fighting zombies can get you deseased,some characters are immune to disease,just go to the nearest temple to get clean

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast