Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Think this MP3 player is worth getting???

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16855102209

It is $378 I really like it but it's very pricey do you think this is worth it's money? I don't like the Ipod but this seems to be better imo.
    Systems Specs
    -----------------------------------
    O/S: Windows Xp Service Pack 2
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4
    Speed: 2.6 ghz
    Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800 128MB DDR SDRAM
    Ram: 1Gig of ram
    Comp Model: Hp Pavilion a250n

2. Music   -   #2
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    i'd say get it

3. Music   -   #3
    It looks awsome I think it might be worth it but I need a few more comments from other people here
    Systems Specs

4. Music   -   #4
    captain_azad's Avatar metallica > you
    Nee, stay away from the Creative Zen. I'm not too familiar with the Vision model, but the Creative Zen PMC that I had (20gb) was nothing but trouble, RMA'd it twice (counting next one), im sending it off again (2nd time) to get the hdd fixed. I'm selling it when I get it back on ebay, its too much of a hassle. Trust me dude, the only people that really use those kind of things are tv episode whores that like to watch eps when doing work or w/e. It is very impracticle for everyday use for average people, learned it the hard way.

But your choice, get it, but trust me, you'll get what you paid for in the end, once again, only get it if you're really that type of person that loves to watch tv shows on that thing.

P.S. don't run with that thing, nothign but trouble.

(Prelude 3.0)--> And now it's over...

5. Music   -   #5
    I like it because I can put movies on to it and just watch it right on my tv. I love the look of it too. Since you don't like this what would you recomend? $500 is my max

Edit: I like this but is this going to be too big to just carry around my pocket? I just want an Mp3 player that can do all of the above that 378$ thing can do.
    Last edited by imasoldier; 03-21-2006 at 06:48 AM.
    Systems Specs

6. Music   -   #6
    captain_azad's Avatar metallica > you
    Quote Originally Posted by imasoldier
    I like it because I can put movies on to it and just watch it right on my tv. I love the look of it too. Since you don't like this what would you recomend? $500 is my max

Edit: I like this but is this going to be too big to just carry around my pocket? I just want an Mp3 player that can do all of the above that 378$ thing can do.
    If you want a PORTABLE MEDIA PLAYER, not an mp3 player (since you said mp3 player that can do all of the above...last time i checked mp3's were not video), then go ahead and get it.

It's a biatch to carry around, it becomes more of a hassle then you think. At first, its uber sweet and all your friends are gonna be impressed or w/e, give it a week and I know for a fact you'll start having regrets (if not many, at least some).

If you really really want to carry around a device that can play video then go for it dude, it fits the bill for that. But if you want a nice mp3 player this is not for you, in so so many ways.

Hell, you should consider Ipod Video 30gb, almost same price (or is it cheaper), way smaller, and lighter too, catch is screen is ridiculously small.

Either way, there are pros and cons, don't rush into buying something this expensive (which I regret very much) without giving it heavy consideration.

Once again, if you love to watch movies (quality = horbs, the compression that it uses is straight through Windows Media Player, it synchs with it, so you can imagine the power of the codec used..uber gay) and listen to music, while not minding too much about the size of the thing, then it's perfect for your needs.

If the above paragraph doesnt apply to you, then get something else and save like 250 bucks.

(Prelude 3.0)--> And now it's over...

7. Music   -   #7
    If it's smaller then the psp I may get it if I hear any more bad reviews I MIGHT go with a ipod
    Systems Specs

8. Music   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    For an mp3 player I'd go with the Creative Zen Micro.

I'd never get an iPod.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Music   -   #9
    Just my luck I was going to buy it and it had to be TAKEN off the list of newegg I hope there are other sites that have it
    Systems Specs

10. Music   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    $400 mp3 player? Get real.

Surely you have something better to spend your money on. How about some pussy a lady?
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-21-2006 at 09:23 PM.

yo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast