Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Self Moderating

Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_T
    still the same annoying, boring twat.
    So why did you read the thread, pray tell.

If I found someone an annoying, boring twat I wouldn't go out of my way to read what they said. Or better still reply to it.

Are you a mental at all.
    im just saying what everyone else is scared to say incase they get attacked by you and various others.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Yes. Yes you are, aren't you.
    i expected better than that

i know you are but what am i?
    Azzz.

You're a slow-witted, fat, 15 year old virgin from Sunderland.

Pointing this out gives me no pleasure and it's not even funny. I don't extend myself when speaking to people that don't really matter.

Sorry to have disappointed but it's of little import since the same thing can be said of you.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    So why did you read the thread, pray tell.

If I found someone an annoying, boring twat I wouldn't go out of my way to read what they said. Or better still reply to it.

Are you a mental at all.
    im just saying what everyone else is scared to say incase they get attacked by you and various others.
    Yes but you didn't answer the question.

If you find me both annoying and boring why did you even open the thread, far less reply to it.

That's kind of like looking for reasons to get annoyed. Why would you do that, unless you want to argue. Is that it.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    @manker, you are an ugly welsh prick who sits on a filesharing website all day with 24,000 posts. enough said. and as for your ORIGINAL little comment i'm 16, i live in newcastle and fat? i dont think so mate.

go fuck a sheep.

@jpaul, ive finally decided to say something because its getting out of hand, you ,wanker, cheese and the rest are like the bullies of this forum, everyone else apart from a select few are scared to post in case you guys dont agree with something they say and are attacked.

and dont say this doesnt happen because it does. and your moderation was deserved.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    anyway thats all i wanted to say, no need to turn this into another arguments thread, had enough of those.

just think about what i said

6. Lounge   -   #16
    @manker, you are an ugly welsh prick who sits on a filesharing website all day with 24,000 posts. enough said. and as for your ORIGINAL little comment i'm 16, i live in newcastle and fat? i dont think so mate.

go fuck a sheep.

@jpaul, ive finally decided to say something because its getting out of hand, you ,wanker, cheese and the rest are like the bullies of this forum, everyone else apart from a select few are scared to post in case you guys dont agree with something they say and are attacked.

and dont say this doesnt happen because it does. and your moderation was deserved.
    I'm taking that as a yes.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Willdo, I shall make it a point of pondering your gratuitous insults.

I shall also wonder if you will get the moderation you deserve for them. I suspect not.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    anyway thats all i wanted to say, no need to turn this into another arguments thread, had enough of those.

I think someone needs a hug and some pink stars.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So what happened to the derison for 'I know you are, but what am I' comments.

Well done on the 'wanker' interweb handle ammendment and the 'go fuck a sheep' comment. Very original, they took me aback and hurt me in a way that you can't fathom.

I'm not sure of my facts, but I thought you were the fat mackem that no-one liked, so you left and went to post on Billy Dean's forum. I suppose that was due to bullying too.

Good.

Edit: Btw, I just had a look at the old photobucket account - and your face looks really fat to me.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    So what happened to the derison for 'I know you are, but what am I' comments.

Well done on the 'wanker' interweb handle ammendment and the 'go fuck a sheep' comment. Very original, they took me aback and hurt me in a way that you can't fathom.

I'm not sure of my facts, but I thought you were the fat mackem that no-one liked, so you left and went to post on Billy Dean's forum. I suppose that was due to bullying too.

Good.

Edit: Btw, I just had a look at the old photobucket account - and your face looks really fat to me.
    Hoi, he said he didn't want to argue, I remember it was just after he said this

go fuck a sheep.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast