View Poll Results: How would you rate it

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Comedy Genius

7 53.85%
  • Very Good, I'd go out my way to see it.

2 15.38%
  • It's OK, I'll watch it if it's on

1 7.69%
  • Not very good, I wouldn't bother

1 7.69%
  • Hyped-up Pish

0 0%
  • Other, Please discuss.

2 15.38%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Office

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I'm looking for another series to download, I'll take a look at John Doe. Thanks.

I'm watching Supernatural at the moment, it's pretty funny but so very silly. The missus seems to like it and I can tolerate it so I guess I'll carry on

I was gonna start watching Millennium but the sound codec used in series one that I downloaded recently isn't compatible with any of my three DivX players and I'm fooked if I'm watching it on the PC.
    One of my favorite episodes of Millenium is the one with the diner full of devil.

Muldy told the name of it before but I forgot it.

I liked Supernatural alot and new episode will start back up soon. Check out Babylon 5 for a very good sci-fi series. I ignored it for DS9 when it aired. Later I downloaded all 5 season, the movies, and the spin-off called Crusade.
    It was THE best sci-fi series made, imo. Funny that the fella who wrote it got kicked off of writing DS9. Also check out Jeremiah which was written by the same fella that B5. It only ran for 2 seasons and at first I didn't like it 'cause it wasn't sci-fi-ish but apocalyptic. After watching, I really got into it. Very epic. I wish it didn't so soon but J. Michael Strazynski (sp) write a beginning and an end to his stuff.

From the sound of it, you need American TV AND Tivo.
    Yesh!

I've only just started downloading TV series, maybe a year or so ago - so I've a lot of catching up to do. Lost was the first (Sam^4 kept on about it) and then I started to like Firefly and BSG oh so very much, both of which I'd only heard about because of this forum. I really don't watch any normal TV except for sports.

It's just getting the time to watch them, which is the main reason I stopped watching TV in the first place
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    'Phit' doesn't quite do her justice - she is so extremely hawt, not to mention clever, and made such an impresion upon my student years, that if my Son had turned out to be a daughter, I was going to call him (her) Daisy.

Which is actually quite disturbing, now I think about it
    Bottom line, you considered naming your daughter after someone who provided you with onanistic pleasure. That's wrong on so many levels I don't even want to think about it.
    The naming after thing was mainly because I admired how really clever she was - especially for a girl () and I don't think I ever had a wank while watching Daisy ... it's still wrong tho'.

If it makes any difference, I fixed your quotes
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'm looking for another series to download, I'll take a look at John Doe. Thanks.

I'm watching Supernatural at the moment, it's pretty funny but so very silly. The missus seems to like it and I can tolerate it so I guess I'll carry on

I was gonna start watching Millennium but the sound codec used in series one that I downloaded recently isn't compatible with any of my three DivX players and I'm fooked if I'm watching it on the PC.
    One of my favorite episodes of Millenium is the one with the diner full of devil.

Force Majeure - not a fan of that one

Agreed on Jeremiah though, that was pretty damn good, season 2 especially

4. Lounge   -   #34
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Bottom line, you considered naming your daughter after someone who provided you with onanistic pleasure. That's wrong on so many levels I don't even want to think about it.
    The naming after thing was mainly because I admired how really clever she was - especially for a girl () and I don't think I ever had a wank while watching Daisy ... it's still wrong tho'.

Thanks, it went mental and I just sort of panicked and walked away whistling.

I thought I'd pulled it off.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    other-because I've only seen the US one, which I really like.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi

Forumular pish posting and simultaneous casual onanism pave a well beaten road to ruination.

Unless you're The, in which case any alternative is utterly unthinkable.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

I liked Supernatural alot and new episode will start back up soon. Check out Babylon 5 for a very good sci-fi series. I ignored it for DS9 when it aired. Later I downloaded all 5 season, the movies, and the spin-off called Crusade.
    It was THE best sci-fi series made, imo. Funny that the fella who wrote it got kicked off of writing DS9. Also check out Jeremiah which was written by the same fella that B5. It only ran for 2 seasons and at first I didn't like it 'cause it wasn't sci-fi-ish but apocalyptic. After watching, I really got into it. Very epic. I wish it didn't so soon but J. Michael Strazynski (sp) write a beginning and an end to his stuff.

From the sound of it, you need American TV AND Tivo.
    Yesh!

I've only just started downloading TV series, maybe a year or so ago - so I've a lot of catching up to do. Lost was the first (Sam^4 kept on about it) and then I started to like Firefly and BSG oh so very much, both of which I'd only heard about because of this forum. I really don't watch any normal TV except for sports.

It's just getting the time to watch them, which is the main reason I stopped watching TV in the first place
    Same here...until I got tivo.

After I got that, I fucked around and recorded every little thing I might be interested in..hits & misses. I then got my regular shows I watch and always have something to watch. Hence the reason for not downloading as much.
    At my former house, I used to download everything. I remember having both seasons of Witchblade and the first of Smallville (never watched it though). I erased all that shit and just store DVD movies that I later burn plus a ton of my studio music.

I only download an occasional Xbox or PC game (that I rarely play) , or the odd overseas movie or series (like Dr. Who). Since I have so much to watch I'm going to wait for the second season of Dr. Who on American TV. No rush. Even the odd overseas movie is not a priority anymore.

I still, of course, download entire albums though. I buy the really good ones (at least 6 good songs). Gotta reward quality product.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    other-because I've only seen the US one, which I really like.
    Start a Poll about that one then. I can't because I've had my two for the day.

I'll certainly vote in it if you do.

9. Lounge   -   #39

Forumular pish posting and simultaneous casual onanism pave a well beaten road to ruination.

Unless you're The, in which case any alternative is utterly unthinkable.
    I never masturbate whilst posting here. It would be like you were watching.

Come to think of it.

When I say come, obviously I mean .... oh never mind.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder

Force Majeure - not a fan of that one

Agreed on Jeremiah though, that was pretty damn good, season 2 especially
    I liked it 'cause it was different from the entire series.

Devils sitting around talking about how they fuck over people...and the occasional "There was this guy (Frank Black) and I swore he could see me."

I loved it.

Did you like Harsh Realm? One of my boys bought the series and been meaning to get it from him.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast