Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Flirting on the internet.

  1. #1
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Is it wrong and you shouldn't do it if you have a partner in real life.

    Or is it totally different and doesn't count.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Port Dover, Ontario
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,413
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Is it wrong and you shouldn't do it if you have a partner in real life.

    Or is it totally different and doesn't count.


    I would say it depends on the degree of flirting, and whether your partner is comfortable with it or not.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    I flirt with girls :earl: too.

    It's fine as long as you don't shag them (shag = any sexual activity including kissing when drunk).
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    It's only wrong when you fill up my box with pm's,naughty boy!

    Peace bd

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Port Dover, Ontario
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,413
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie
    It's only wrong when you fill up my box with pm's,naughty boy!

    Peace bd
    Speaking of which, check your PMs.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I flirt with girls :earl: too.

    It's fine as long as you don't shag them (shag = any sexual activity including kissing when drunk).
    That's kind of my point. Do you think internet flirting is the same as real life flirting. Or is it better / worse.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie
    It's only wrong when you fill up my box with pm's,naughty boy!

    Peace bd
    Speaking of which, check your PMs.
    Don't tell me you're a naughty boy, not after all these years. I really couldn't cope with that.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Port Dover, Ontario
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,413
    No, no, I'm entirely female. BD's post simply reminded me there was something I needed to speak to him about.

    Although, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it you that said I was really male and posting pictures of my niece?

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    No, no, I'm entirely female. BD's post simply reminded me there was something I needed to speak to him about.

    Although, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it you that said I was really male and posting pictures of my niece?
    For flips sake, that would involve me remembering something which happened prior to this evenings "American Chopper". Which is at best unlikely.

    Tho' now you mention it, that does seem like something I would say.

    If you have any more pictures of said niece please feel free to PM them.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I flirt with girls :earl: too.

    It's fine as long as you don't shag them (shag = any sexual activity including kissing when drunk).
    That's kind of my point. Do you think internet flirting is the same as real life flirting. Or is it better / worse.
    Better...the element of uncertainty, beats the actuality of real life
    flirting.

    Peace bd

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •