Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Finding Good Laptop?!

i think you could aget a better one for a littl ebi tmore money ,like 1500

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    thanx i'll check that site i don't mind refurbs...and i know i could get a better one for $1500 but i getting a check for $1600. i really only want to spend $800 possibly $1000

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    be_man31 you don't work for that site do u???? I think i found a couple now just need to decide between them...But if u've bought there before can i trust them?Hows there servis and how fast do the delever.....????
    Ya know this site needs a spell checker lol

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    LOL no I don't work for them, and I have never bought from them niether. Damn I would buy a ton of stuff from there if I lived in the states! or if they took canadian funds at par! glad I could be at service tho B)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    well I guess i'll give them a try if i get ripped off though im going to be seriously pissed Thanx for the help guys

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    never mind im not getting anything at refurb depot....check this site
    http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1515.html
    they have horriable ratings but thanx for the site anyways

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    spend some time thinking about it first. make sure it has everything u need, because $1000 is a lot of money, and laptop prices may go down. i'm going to be waiting awhile till i buy a laptop. at least until ones that can support XP are down to $700.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    here i found this site it seems pretty good lot of pretty cheap laptops and seems to have a good rating and lots have or would support XP
    opps forgot to post the site lol
    http://www.microexchange.com/default.asp?p1=300150

oh and can anyone answer my ques about the wireless modems i had

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12