Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Animated Avatars

I'm unable to view animated avatars with my IE, and I'm suspecting may due to my IE settings. Anyone can help?

2. Lounge   -   #72
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Are you using Zonealarm or a pop-up stopper as some of these apps can stop animated web graphics.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Yeah, it is my ZoneAlarm setting. Problem solved, thanks.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Pardon me for stating my opinion. But these are the worst avatars I've ever seen. Can you do any better than that? And I dont mean to be sarcastic Im serious. If you know where I can get some "acceptable" quality avatars please let me know.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Poster
    got memory i used to have that sig

6. Lounge   -   #76
    how do you make the avater or copy a movie file cause some of theam are movies like the simpsons and stuff and i am makeing a site if you tell me how to make it or how to copy a movie fie abnd make it look lik it orwhat ever ill put some on the site as many as you like and i man how do you make the avater

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Hey I made one and followed the directions exactly how they are but when I open it it runs slow.

hundreth of a seconds per frame = 3

hundreth of a seconds per frame = 1
    see....

^_^x

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    the size of them are to big, they have to be less than 100kb

9. Lounge   -   #79
    i dont want them for Avatars, well not here anyways But i was wondering why they are slow.. the smaller one is slower than the bigger one. Ive seen some 500 x 500 ones that run smoothly and are like 5 seconds long...

^_^X

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by bestoutof2@2 June 2003 - 05:47
    how do you make the avater  or copy a movie file cause some of theam are movies like the simpsons and stuff and i am makeing a site if you tell me how to make it or how to copy a movie fie abnd make it look lik it orwhat ever ill put some on the site as many as you like and i man how do you make the avater
    You're going to find all the info you need in RedRival's step-by-step guide.

@ Battousai 1983: In this case I would delete every second frame, and if it's still too slow, repeat that action.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast