Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Smoking Ban Comes Into Force In Scotland

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx

Never mind though, cider is increasingly used by those of an unruly nature as a means of getting drunk quickly. As this grows, so will calls for it to be banned. Perhaps you should think of finding another tipple.
    What pray tell does that relate to.

Could another mod please ask lynx to stay on topic in the Drawing Room and not post thinly veiled personal abuse. I would very much appreciate it. I was placed on moderation for asking an obviously jocular question "do you have an unfeasibly small penis".

I would appreciate it if the rules also counted for mods.

Thanks in advance.

Edit - Oh wait, he's trolling. I'm supposed to react to that.
    Last edited by JPaul; 03-28-2006 at 08:00 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    lynx's Avatar .
    I was implying that something you like could just as easily get banned, and was therefore completely on topic.

Still, never let it be said that you resort to "smear a mod" tactics when you haven't got a valid answer.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    I've already answered and don't intend getting involved in a circular non-argument. I really can't be bothered.

"Smear a mod"

Hands up anyone who doesn't think
    Never mind though, cider is increasingly used by those of an unruly nature as a means of getting drunk quickly.
    wasn't intended as a cheap pop.

It's you who's trying to muddy the waters, because you know you are in the wrong and haven't the decency to just admit it.

As a mod you had a cheap dig at a member, in The Drawing Room. I don't suppose anything will get done about it, but don't try to kid on it didn't happen.

Here, I'll say my mantra again. The posts are all there for people to read and make up their own mind.
    Last edited by JPaul; 03-28-2006 at 10:02 PM.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    lynx's Avatar .
    As a mod you had a cheap dig at a member, in The Drawing Room. I don't suppose anything will get done about it, but don't try to kid on it didn't happen.
    In your mind only.

But here's the thing. You often have a dig at other members, even in The Drawing Room. But you don't think mods can have a go too, even though they are members too.

Talk about dual standards.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    In your mind only.
    I refer you to my post of some moments ago. Other people read the posts, they can make up their own minds about who said what to whom.

Re the rest. Whatever. You're above the rules, so say what you want.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    zedaxax's Avatar ___________
    so.. i turn to this topic to reply in my sencerist with a great statement
    clik on last reply...
    only to find it is on incestious bitching about leadership
    i retrieve my non post

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Talk about dual standards.
    That's a fecking laugh!

You insult JP, JP insults you back. He gets put on moderation, you don't.

You can't have it both ways.

No, sorry, you can have it both ways because you're a moderator. Just don't try to pretend it's otherwise.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Never mind though, cider is increasingly used by those of an unruly nature as a means of getting drunk quickly. As this grows, so will calls for it to be banned. Perhaps you should think of finding another tipple.
    This is in no way an insult and it is not trolling.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456