Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 99% Of The People Here Are Lying!

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    99% of the posts by people here saying they got caught by their isp or riaa or whomever are full of shit! BS BS BS! Notice the improper grammar & ludicrous claims. Also nay hardly a one of TSIF posters has a 100+ post count. Indeed the vast majority of the posters have less than 20 posts. They're either idiots or punks or riaa scum. Had to get this out. Whew.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Very true. Every threatening letter I see is the same recycled garbage. In fact, this letter is a hoax. Anger Management is a Sony Pictures production, not a Columbia Pictures as the letter reads. Also, the company listed at the bottom of the letter isn't even in business anymore. Good try, someone please ban this punk.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Lounge   -   #3
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    what if i was to post something like that
    would i be believed

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I think you could be, IF you provided supporting proof, such as the "scanned" copy of the actual letter and envelope with stamped postage. The paper would have a watermark of some sort, or possibly raised text for the letterhead. In fact, I have yet to see ANY legitimate proof that any of these letters are real.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Lounge   -   #5
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    no i wouldnt post shit like that anyway
    these people are trolls
    to scare the real no0bs who actually want to use kazaa and share
    the riaa is watching this forum
    it has for a long time........

6. Lounge   -   #6
    If the point is being made is that no letters are being sent out, then that is untrue. Did all of these posters receive letters? I don't know. If the point is that the ISPs aren't being put under pressure - then just re-read the newspapers. "Read," in case you don't ever read any.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I'm not denying that some people have received letters. The one I linked to is a definite fake. Either provide proof, or don't post. In fact, there probably are some legit letters out there, but more often then not, these are nothing more than urban legends.
    Proud member of MDS

8. Lounge   -   #8
    The entire economic and political structure of the situation indicate that, not only have letters gone out, but that the pressure brought to bear on the ISPs will be enormous. We don't need to be denying that any action is occurring - we need to be focussing on measures to protect ourselves from these pressures. "Ostrich" tactics will bring grief to those rely on denial. I take it you're going to dump PG and your firewall?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Sneepboy's Avatar Poster
    Sometimes they cant even spell or make it sound official. The one in the guestroom right now cant spell RIAA or MPAA and their grammar needs work too.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    I'm not doubting this is happening. And I protect my sys. My point is 99/100 or more of these purported letters or emails or other notifications mentioned in this great forum are fabricated. Read BS!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast