Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fakes

In some fake music files, it has about 30 seconds of the song repeating for any length. I've seen 2, 3, 4, 7, 8 minutes in various file sizes. It all is usually marked unrelaeased or mint. Usually on unreleased albums.

By the way, great job to the hacker.

nsf003

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    The hacker also posted her album for download from her site. You can read more about it and download the fake mp3 at this site.

nsf003

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Most of the time, I select files for download, then go to bed, for viewing the next day.

My post was not about how to spot fakes, but the motivation of those who post them.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    two words that explain the activities of people who fake files: Schaden Freude

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by amphoteric88@3 May 2003 - 04:15
    two words that explain the activities of people who fake files: Schaden Freude
    Are you going German on my ass?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    lol, i learned that in an english class a couple of years ago
    nein, i'm not going german
    well, i like michael schumacher, but apart from that, no
    p.s. well done to schumi for the "pole" in spain in the new 2003ga

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Tone
    Damn !!

I just DL'd Phone Booth.... over 700MB and have a guess what ?? ... it wans't Phone Booth It turned out to be Ocean's 11

Not a bad film ... but NOT the one I thought I was downloading.

Will try out the AVI preview next time ( you learn from your mistakes )

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    hi everybody

The thing I personally don't understand is why people keep those bad movie files on thier hard drives.....
    Just like many of you i downloaded a bunch of bad movies but I deleted them all soon after.
    last night I found more than 200 hundred people with a fake anger management movie copy
    I sent some of them a message to delete it and most of those people did not even found the time to look at what they downloaded.
    They just keep on downloading bunch of shit and not even using it.
    That's the problem my friends.........
    So far I have learned that if the movie did not come out on video or dvd,most likely what you download is gonna be a corupt file or some other movie that some moron thought would be fun to change the name.......Sometimes its gonna be a pirat recorded with the video camera in some movie theatre and all you gonna see is some idiot scratching his privats etc...........Now tell me is that worth a day of your life,or two,or just think about how much time you spend in front of the f....n computer

Bunch of us here like helping each other but there is always gonna be a few exceptions......

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    So still nobody has sed WHY ppl put fakes on?

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Buzzin@3 May 2003 - 19:22
    So still nobody has sed WHY ppl put fakes on?
    Stay focused. The fakes are just named wrong, probably by the movie companies/MPAA, etc. Just delete them and move on. This is an unfortunate part of getting free shit.
    Proud member of MDS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast