Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fakes

I have downloaded several movies that either don't work or are some other movie.

Why do people do this?

Is it simple malice, or is there some hidden gain I am unaware of?

Watch out for line that reads "flawless version" particularly related to "darkness falls"
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    um kazaaa is crap when it comes to movies and games get everything important and big off overnet or emule, some decent files can be found with bittorents

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    look@me's Avatar Member
    I've heard that the movie studios have people on salary just to mess up files on kazaa and simular download sides
    Dont know its the truth but i really belive it!!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    imported_The__One
    Well at leas the movies U download work, because practicly every game og kazaa, that's over 500MB is corrupted once downloaded. All U have to do with movies is learn to avoid fakes: get the file with the most users, and use AVI Preview on it after U've downloaded like 5 meg's...so U can see if it's real

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    something to add to that..
    not all movie files with the most users are working titles...i've came across some fakes too..
    best bet is to avoid files with a length of 1:02:08 and to use avi preview on the other files...awesome program~!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by look@me@25 April 2003 - 08:52
    I've heard that the movie studios have people on salary just to mess up files on kazaa and simular download sides
    Dont know its the truth but i really belive it!!!
    Not sure about the movies but the record companies have started getting people to put fake copies of unreleased cds on the net to piss people off and stop them downloading stuff.

I just delete it and start again

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by pink.floyd+1 May 2003 - 22:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pink.floyd @ 1 May 2003 - 22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--look@me@25 April 2003 - 08:52
    I&#39;ve heard that the movie studios have people on salary just to mess up files on kazaa and simular download sides
    Dont know its the truth but i really belive it&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Not sure about the movies but the record companies have started getting people to put fake copies of unreleased cds on the net to piss people off and stop them downloading stuff.

I just delete it and start again [/b][/quote]
    I heard about Madonna doing that, so what does the downloaded file contain?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    BANNED
    yes Madonna had a fake that said "what the fuck do u think u are doing?"

someone hacked into her website and replyed

"this is what im fucking doing"

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    As always, there&#39;s sick people out there who like to see the demise of other people. Those people we call parasites and I suspect are those who like renaming movie files to piss hell out of you. That&#39;s we got an anti-parasite person who made AviPreview that easily comes available with the Klite Package.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by adthomp@2 May 2003 - 12:39
    yes Madonna had a fake that said "what the fuck do u think u are doing?"

someone hacked into her website and replyed

"this is what im fucking doing"
    That&#39;s GOOD&#33; B)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast