Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: White Men Can't Rap...

Yo dudes,this plac£ roxs!!

But my question to you alll Is can white guys rap?

I dont think thEy can,they just aint got the rythum like us darker dudes and they all go mainstream and then are crap!! Just look at vanilla ice and eminem both wannA b gangsta rappers...that emeinem is soooo bad,why does he surround himself with black dudes??he is a wannaB

So hip hop lovers out there what do yaLL think about it?

2. Music   -   #2
    i think eminem is the greatest rapper of all time so there

3. Music   -   #3
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Th£ Bo$$@18 April 2003 - 09:12

I dont think thEy can,they just aint got the rythum like us darker dudes and they all go mainstream and then are crap!!  Just look at vanilla ice and eminem both wannA b gangsta rappers...that emeinem is soooo bad,why does he surround himself with black dudes??he is a wannaB

Uhm.. maybe so... and Black men can't golf either? White men can't jump?
    (btw.. i don't like Rap at all! But i think Eminem is indeed a wannabe! )

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Icebound@18 April 2003 - 09:31
    i think eminem is the greatest rapper of all time so there
    I got to say if you think that eminem is the greatest rapper of all time,you havn't heard much hip hop then.

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by Th£ Bo$$@18 April 2003 - 09:12

I dont think thEy can,they just aint got the rythum like us darker dudes and they all go mainstream and then are crap!! Just look at vanilla ice and eminem both wannA b gangsta rappers...that emeinem is soooo bad,why does he surround himself with black dudes??he is a wannaB

Can't agree with you on that one I'm afraid. Check out EDAN - PRIMATIVE PLUS for proof that people without Melanin can rap as well as ANYONE!! And he's not a wannabee Gangsta Rapper. What about BLADE ??

Comparing Vanilla Ice and M&M is unfair, it's like comparing MC Hammer with Kwame. Oh no, perhaps you're right!!

Icebound is obviously having a laugh at our expense saying that M&M is the Greatest MC. Can't have listened to a lot of Hip-Hop in his/her lifetime!!
    Signature removed

6. Music   -   #6
    Sorry posted twice!!
    Signature removed

7. Music   -   #7
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Its about the lyrics, not the color. Eminem kicks ass, and he's only the start of the white rapper revolution. Check out the new Rolling Stone magazine this month, and you'll see lots more on the way.
    Proud member of MDS

8. Music   -   #8
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    What is up with this racist shit... "they aint got the rythum like us darker doods?".... that would be like me saying, why "cuz they didnt grow up in the fields singing the blues?"... sounds ignorant doesnt it?

Dont make more of an ass of yourself by making idiotic comments like that. You wanna talk rythum [sic]... many great guitarists, rock & rollers have terriffic rhythm, and because a "white man with rhythm" decides to rap, its not acceptable to you? Why does he surround himself with black people, gee... crazy fu@kin idea, maybe because he grew up with them... holy shit, no way... black people in detroit... crazy idea...

We grow into our enviroments, like or not... that was his enviroment... would you like it if all "ya brothas", gave you shit cuz you went to a private school, 99% white, family belonged to the country club? No, you prolly wouldnt... so lay off the fronting man, and grow up... besides... its affirmative action at its best isnt it? A white man rapping... equal opportunity...learn to love it..

flame away, i dont give a shit... stupid people shouldnt breed either, and this is just an idiotic topic...

9. Music   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler@18 April 2003 - 14:24
    Its about the lyrics, not the color.  Eminem kicks ass, and he's only the start of the white rapper revolution.  Check out the new Rolling Stone magazine this month, and you'll see lots more on the way.
    colour dont fuck ing matter
    Overnet Lite 0.53

Free hosting for P2P clients - PM me

10. Music   -   #10
    imo the slim shady lp is one of the best albums ever. it doesn't matter about colour, it's all about ability.
    if em was no good at rapping, would he have been signed by dre? cynical people might say dre only signed em cos he knew how much money he could make, but imo that's just crap.
    em is one of the most lyrically talented artists ever, both his albums and his freestyles.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast