Thread: Raping In American Prisons?

Is it true that prisinors get raped in American prisons?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    i would say that it is no different to uk prisons so if it happens here it must hapen there.

so i would say yes

not 100% sure as i live in uk

3. Lounge   -   #3
    racer II's Avatar Poster
    So don`t drop your soap in the showers @PersianBulldog
    System:
    LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
    Xfx 7900gt extreme
    2x Maxtor 250gb sata
    2x Maxtor 80gb (p)ata
    2x 512mb mem , dual channel
    Tagan 580w psu
    Coolermaster stacker case
    Zalman reserator 1

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by PersianBulldog@24 April 2003 - 08:50
    Is it true that prisinors get raped in American prisons?
    Uhm, I am in fl and I would say... No.

We treat our prisoners very well.

P.S. Trust me, they would only get :"> if they wanted to.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    TECHNOLOGY is just soooooooooooo good they call it CCTV they use it in prisons so hey it couldn't happen. See I was told that you see its pretty simple. They just can't afford to have state of the art technology working perfectly all the time, turned on in all the cells all the time, and sometimes it just plain gets accidentally erased, so the people who complain about these kinds of rapes, forcible body cavity searches where they are illegal, multiple assaults etc have some serious problems.

They have some kind of mental or psychiatric problem. They seem to think that the Disciplinary Body who they make a complaints of assaults to in watch houses (as opposed to prisons which comes under Corrective Services) as opposed to the jurisdiction of the Queensland Police Service, is biased for some reason. How paranoid!!! They are "independent" and they say so in their charter on their webpage, and just because they are made up of ex-Police who go from the Police Force back and forth to the CJC (now Crime and Misconduct Commission) it doesn't mean they are independent.

Then they'll come back with another paranoid response like:

a) This disciplinary body for Police says that the Queensland Police Force are responsible for investigating the complaint of assault against them. I mean who better to investigate a crime of assault made against Police at a particular watch house than the Police who were at the watch house at the time!!!!!! You just can't satisfy these people. They just want to whinge.

B) The disciplinary body say it is not relevant to ask the Queensland Police Force for any video tape and we will leave that up to the Queensland Police to keep in their custody if it exists. These people think that it is relevant and reasonable for the disciplinary body to think that a tape of them getting beaten up and/or raped is somehow relevant to proving that they might have been. You just can't satisfy them. They will whinge about anything.

c) The disciplinary body people accuse them of making complaints against Police and then say that Police have investigated it and that they don't have to seek any statement and medical evidence from the person who says they were assaulted. I mean these alleged victims who were assaulted and/or raped think they have some god given right to make a statement or show how their vaginal orifices were damaged and how????? No wonder the disciplinary bodies put records on their files to say they are "vexatious complaints" and just not credible especially when they start accusing the disciplinary bodies who are also like Policemen persons of integrity of such baseless misconduct.

Basically, I think having state of the art technology as all Police will tell you doesn't guarantee that Police can't more easily be thugs or rapists in watch houses.

And then even the really rich ones with money to spend on a Solicitor might be able to get an order straight away if the Judge allows an Order to be granted making the Police at the watch house hand over the tapes, in many cases the cameras just happened to have failed at that time, or some Police officer accidentally turned them off. Then they start whinging again. There is no end to it.

Usually though the Judge will say "there are procedures for independent investigation set up by the Parliament for this type of discovery....I think six months is a reasonable time". The CJC will investigate it and they would have asked the tape if it was all that bad wouldn't they because they are independent. So you can go through Freedom of Information and then the person starts complaining yet again!!!!!! I've seen someone say to a Judge in a Court but "your Honour the Commissioner of Police's Legal Representative is saying that they can't guarantee that they can get all of their Freedom of Information Requests processed in six months and they say it is a Queensland Police Policy to destroy all watch house records before then". No wonder the Judge thinks they are unreasonable and starts to reprimand them for making this baseless argument. So I've then seen them say hey Judge X, could the Commissioner's Legal Advisor who is opposing the release of the video and other records which might prove the assault/rape, PLEASE at least give an undertaking to the Court that they will PRESERVE the records at least the ones where the rape/assault/thuggery etc took place?????? And then they whinge AGAIN because the Commissioner of Polices' Legal Counsel says something like "I can't give that undertaking but I'll certainly bring it to the attention of the Queensland Freedom of Information Section"......and the person thinks they should have some god given right to have at least an UNDERTAKING before a Judge in a Court of law that the Queensland Police Service will FORCE their FOI section to release the tapes before they are destroyed.

So you see these people really are annoying. No wonder they end up failing to vote and being serial voting offenders and then they start whinging about having found FOI records of them having made SEVERAL WRITTEN AND VERBAL THREATS TO KILL SEVERAL POLICEMEN AND WORSE STILL CARRYING MICROCASSETTE TAPES....EG I SAW THIS PERSON HAD A DOCUMENT SAYING there were several "BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR" MESSAGES BEING BEAMED ACROSS EVERY RADIO BROADCAST AND POLICE STATION IN THE STATE.....now with visual imagery courtesy of POLARIS software innovation, because the Police in the suburb where the Police said they made their latest threat to kill which they wrote down on a piece of paper and reported, also couldn't find them in that same suburb at their residential address over a four month period. Strangely, the plot thickens, though because the person was intercepted by Police during this time and despite this state of the art technology or because of the good favour of the Police in deciding to with their complaints of threats to kill, they just instead decided to take them down to the local Police station and throw them in the watch house for failing to vote. The person however paid their fine and was released, but it was later noted on the CRIME REPORT that "person appeared to be mentally ill and paranoid and was carrying a microcassette and was threatening to make false complaints against Police" so we decided to withdraw the threats to kill against them. The next few entries were "we will leave it up to the officer in charge and the officer in charge decided to withdraw the complaint and he said that unfortunately by that time it was just TOO LATE ANYWAY so added another entry STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS EXPIRED. NO FURTHER ACTION CAN BE TAKEN".

I mean you think this paranoid person who goes round with a lethal weapon of the same kind Police use (microcassettes) would be grateful that the Police were so kind to them and let them go, after repeatedly threatening to throw them into the watch house and thug them again ( well at least that is their story). But no, what do they do??????

You just can't satisfy some people they SAY "PLEASE CHARGE ME WITH THREATENING TO MURDER SEVERAL POLICE IN WRITTEN FORM AND ORALLY BECAUSE I WANT TO BE ABLE TO WALK THE STREETS SAFELY KNOWING THAT SOME INNOCENT POLICEMAN WHO STILL SEES THESE PERMANENT MESSAGES ON THE DATABASES THAT I AM TO BE APPROACHED WITH EXTREME CAUTION AS I AM DANGEROUS ETC ARE STILL ON THE DATABASE"

or who manages to be able to convince the Court to release the video evidence (if the camera didn't happen to fail or be turned on at the time or it wasn't accidentally erased) that might not have been either accidentally erased or I have been assaulted 4 times and they are not independent because:

HOW PARANOID CAN YOU GET????? I MEAN WE ALL KNOW THAT WHEN A PERSON IS DECLARED BY POLICE TO BE A FALSE COMPLAINANT SINCE A PARTICULAR DATE ONWARDS.........AND THEN THEY ARE WITHDRAWN, LAPSED AND BASELESS COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM BUT THEY HAVE TO STAY ON THE DATABASE BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL "INTELLIGENCE" THAT SHOULD GIVE THEM SOME SOLACE.

But no, then you get these hangers on who cry blue murder (those civil libertarian types) who say this has all been happening in one State over a six month period during civil litigation and the number of times this person has been thrown in jail over a 6 month period and all this has happened tends to suggest that well....as their tapes of Police saying "accidents happen, they are accident prone, we had to take them to the hospital because of 9 deliberately self inflicted injuries in watch houses and elsewhere we we 'assisted' them". This combination of Police not responding to 911 ...cough....is that the number??? and being declared a false complainant, a dangerous offender to be approached with caution, with a long long record of self inflicted injuries around Police says maybe they should have some way of erasing all of these nasty things from the database especially when they have all proven to have been false.

Can't satisfy everyone.

I think the person should post these documents to their local MP, their tapes of threats to kill made to them, again and again but they are sooooooooo paranoid. ...........

what was the question again?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    chloe - what the hell was that about?

of course they get raped!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    prison rapes have been around as long as prisons have, and will continue(unfortunatley).

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Yes, especially if you're not part of a gang. Prison survival is better when you're part of a larger group so it's not uncommon for a rape victim to be victimized by 3 or more inmates . So, PersianBulldog, when are you going?

>_< Link to Prison Bitch Name Generator: CLICK HERE

BTW, I&#39;ve missed your long, witty rhetoric, chloe_cc2002.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    my prison name is nut creacker, a bit lame really
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

10. Lounge   -   #10
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    seriously chloe... what the fuck was that? lol

and how did it relate to rape in us prisons?

drunk much tonight?