Thread: the rabbi and the priest

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    A man and his wife were sitting in the living room discussing a“Living Will”
    "Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

His wife got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all the beer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Albert Einstein's birthday was March 14, 1879. Few remember that the Nobel Prize winner married his cousin, Elsa Lowenthal, after his first marriage dissolved in 1919.
    He stated that he was attracted to Elsa because she was well endowed. He postulated that if you are attracted to women with large breasts, the attraction is stronger if there is a DNA connection.

It was called Einstein's Theory of Relative Titty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A rabbi once asked his old friend, the priest, "Could you ever be promoted?" The priest says, thoughtfully, "Well, I could become a bishop." The rabbi persists, "And then?" With a pause for consideration, the priest replies, "Maybe I could be a cardinal, even." "And then?" After thinking for some time, the priest responds, "I may, someday, rise to be the Pope." But the rabbi is still not satisfied. "And then?" With an air of incredulity, the priest cries, "What more could I become? Jesus Christ Himself?" The rabbi said, quietly, "Well, one of our boys made it."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Einstein's Theory of Relative Titty
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1