Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tomb Raider Legend

Poster
    Bloody best Tomb Raider game yet...

Been playing this pretty much all day long and I have to say its the best one I have played. I was never really keen on Tomb Raider but played them all but this one is in my top 10 games of right now along with Oblivion.

I liked it so much I decided to put some of my DVD cover projects aside to start on one for the game...

Preview...

Really you guys/gals have to play this one... Yes I know its your standard platform game but its extremely fun and feels very good unlike some I could mention.

2. Games   -   #2
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    hey nice cover. game looked like it could have potential. might have to check it out, even tho i never played the others.

3. Games   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeahI never got into the TR games myself i might give this one a go 4 fucking gig better be good

4. Games   -   #4
    I have play and beat all TRs from 3 to the Dark Angel! I've been waiting for another one! Got to try this but like adster said is 4 fucking gig so it better be good!

5. Games   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by T0TAL-RECALL

Been playing this pretty much all day long and I have to say its the best one I have played. I was never really keen on Tomb Raider but played them all but this one is in my top 10 games of right now along with Oblivion.

I liked it so much I decided to put some of my DVD cover projects aside to start on one for the game...

Preview...

Really you guys/gals have to play this one... Yes I know its your standard platform game but its extremely fun and feels very good unlike some I could mention.
    game is already out?! wowzers.. or you playing demo?

ah, nvm. i see it on filelist...
    Last edited by colt45joe; 04-01-2006 at 07:33 AM.

6. Games   -   #6
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    Quote Originally Posted by T0TAL-RECALL

Preview...

game is already out?! wowzers.. or you playing demo?

ah, nvm. i see it on filelist...

4 gigs...ill pass....

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Comeon guys get on USENET and your be done in no-time... 4Gb takes me just over 4hours... While its downloading I just work on DVD covers or play lemmings.

Comeon 4Gb is nothing...

8. Games   -   #8
    i heard the graphics are reallly like high and stuff "new future graphics" I got the game but i didnt install it yet lol doing it now, but i think it wont work on my crappy computer but would love to play it! Is it coming for ps2?

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by penis911
    i heard the graphics are reallly like high and stuff "new future graphics" I got the game but i didnt install it yet lol doing it now, but i think it wont work on my crappy computer but would love to play it! Is it coming for ps2?
    All major formats... So XBox PS2 PSP NDS GC

10. Games   -   #10
    Would have to agree, just acquired this one, well worth the download. Was never a TR fan, but this game has got me hooked.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast