Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Upside Down Movie

I forgot to say it's a vcd i was burning the movie to if that makes any difference.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    This one is new to me.I've just finished putting a movie on cd using nero.(vcd)when i played it in my dvd player the film was playing upside down.I must say though that i found it amusing wandering if any of you know what could of caused this to happen.

oh! just one thing you might need to know. That i had to use overburning cus the movie file was 83mins 25 secs long...I wonder if this had anything to do with it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    Was the movie originally a .avi file? If so then you must have told nero to convert it??? YES? Then one piece of advice: NERO IS NO GOOD AT ENCODING. This is one very common problem with nero. It will convert the movie but make it upside down and perhaps inside out (mirror image)
    So there are two ways of fixing this:
    1) Turn your TV upside down (and watch through a mirror if it is a mirror image)
    OR the more practical one:
    2) Use TMPGEnc to encode files from avi to vcd.
    If you are having any problems then burning the movie with nero then i sugest using vcd easy but keep nero installed because vcd easy requires on of its drivers.
    Hope this helps

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by JaVnI@25 April 2003 - 18:35
    Was the movie originally a .avi file? If so then you must have told nero to convert it??? YES? Then one piece of advice: NERO IS NO GOOD AT ENCODING. This is one very common problem with nero. It will convert the movie but make it upside down and perhaps inside out (mirror image)
    1) Turn your TV upside down (and watch through a mirror if it is a mirror image)
    If you are having any problems then burning the movie with nero then i sugest using vcd easy but keep nero installed because vcd easy requires on of its drivers.
    Hope this helps
    JAVNI.Thank you for your reply
    the reason i used nero is cus i've tried using tmpgenc, and for some reason it does not seem to work on my system(keeps freezing)

I suppose i could try downloading a different version of tempgenc if there is one.if so do you know were i could download tempgenc from.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    i found i had this problem..(i dloded all the new codecs etc)
    then i went to Windows Media Player and had a look at the 'TOOLS/ OPTIONS / tab and at the bottom in the window i saw ADVANCED and in there I 'un-ticked' all 'Video Acceleration' and Dvd video check boxes.....and 'apply' and OK and restarted the avi , and it flipped.

Worked for me if ya wanna try that.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by mushmush+25 April 2003 - 18:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mushmush @ 25 April 2003 - 18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JaVnI@25 April 2003 - 18:35
    Hope this helps
    JAVNI.Thank you for your reply
    the reason i used nero is cus i&#39;ve tried using tmpgenc, and for some reason it does not seem to work on my system(keeps freezing)

I suppose i could try downloading a different version of tempgenc if there is one.if so do you know were i could download tempgenc from. [/b][/quote]
    Maybe you should leave it too encode byself without having anything else running for example downloads or surfing the web etc . . . If that doesn&#39;t work maybe you should try getting more RAM because I think the reason TMPGenc was freezing was because it didn&#39;t have enough sources to run so you might wanna try one of which I said.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    I also had the problem of a mirror film, what is tmpgenc? i used uline movie maker and the picture was great except no volume. "if its not one thing its another"

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    A Movie Upside down?

Improvise, quit complaining and turn you monitor upside down.

Is it that hard?

And as to the "vampire" that uploaded the movie, tell him to label those Transylvania Inhabitants only File

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    wtf does his computer have to do with playing the movie&#33;? NOTHING&#33; he is trying to play it on his dvd player kids so start learning how to read

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    This is for StoneColdFreak aka StoneColdIdiot

-Monitor- Dictionary Terms

1) A usually electronic device used to record, regulate, or control a process or system.

2) A receiver, such as a screen or speaker, that is used to check the quality or content of an electronic transmission: followed the broadcast on the television monitor.

3) Computer Science. A device that accepts video signals from a computer and displays information on a screen; a video display.

I never even mentioned anything about computers exept correct file-naming, so let&#39;s reverse it a little bit and let me ask you why THE HELL don&#39;t you read?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast