Thread: Problems Burning Splinter Cell Cd2

Ok I have downloaded Splinter Cell cd 1 and 2 already and I have the CUE of those two I have already burned CD 1 with nero but when I attempt to burn the CD 2 with the new version of nero, 5.5.10.20 it ask me to save it first in .nrg format. And If I cancel to save it as .nrg it cancels the burning. I just want to burn it like the first Cd that I get to FILE>BURN IMAGE...>OPENED THE CUE>SELECTED BURN>AND THATS ALL.
    Now it goes this way FILE>BURN IMAGE...>SELECT BURN>AND IT OPENS A WINDOW ASKING ME TO SAVE IT AS .NRG AND IF I PRESS CANCEL THE BURNING IS CANCELED TOO. What i am doing wrong??

2. Games   -   #2
    Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

3. Games   -   #3
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I think the cue file for Splinter Cell Disc 2 is wrong. Open up the cue with notepad and you'll see something like D:/ before the cd2.bin filename. Sorry I can't quite remember the details, I don't have the cue anymore. Anyway the D:/ bit shouldn't be there. Try comparing it with the cue from one of the other discs and you should edit it so the first line of the cue is the same as the others (apart from the disc number of course).

Hope you can understand that, basically the cue file is wrong so it needs editing. Good luck, it's a great game.

edit: Just found this topic, it'll show you what the cue file should say, or help you make one from scratch.

4. Games   -   #4
    heres a thread i responded to earlier

theres the solution, next time use the search option in the forum

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=29&t=29493

5. Games   -   #5
    Mine says:
    FILE "FLT-SC2.BIN" BINARY
    ==TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    ====INDEX 01 00:00:00
    So it is right I think this is a problem with nero.