Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Well I'm bored..

  1. #1
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    We get tommorow off because of easter break..4 days off..but my girl is flying to europe tonight, will be there till next Sunday.

    My only source or transportation got a job, so now I have to search all around my town for rides. Ugh..waste of a break..

    So I guess I will have to hang around here, listen to music and play yahoo pool like old times..

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,644
    Me too.

    I'm going to Niagara Falls.

    Going to be pretty boring. Family shiznit.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    5,341
    Im going to alabama

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    5,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    Me too.

    I'm going to Niagara Falls.

    Going to be pretty boring. Family shiznit.
    ejaculate into the Niagra Falls... plan it out, secret agent style.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    I AM CANADIAN!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,008
    week off = stoned every fucking day!

    Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    Canadians just don't seem to know how to have fun : :
    @Canuck,if your girls coming to the UK,let us know where and we'll look after her for you

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    We get tommorow off because of easter break..4 days off..but my girl is flying to europe tonight, will be there till next Sunday.

    My only source or transportation got a job, so now I have to search all around my town for rides. Ugh..waste of a break..

    So I guess I will have to hang around here, listen to music and play yahoo pool like old times..

    don't worry, we shall make sure you girlfriend enjoys her weeks visit to Europe..her name is Sue, right?
    Last edited by thewizeard; 04-14-2006 at 05:49 AM.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    When I said europe...I actually ment Germany, Austria and the Chzech Republic....

    Plans flopped again tonight, I cant get ahold of anyone..My buddy called earlier today, told me they made plans with there gfs instead, without telling me.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    I AM CANADIAN!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper
    Canadians just don't seem to know how to have fun : :
    @Canuck,if your girls coming to the UK,let us know where and we'll look after her for you
    its REALLY fucking fun! hahah

    Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •