Thread: Windows 2000 Boot Cd I need help really bad!!!!!!!!!!

I have downloaded 2 window 2000 torrents and now i need help. The first cd i made isnt in english and idea how to get it in english its in german. Next the second one i download heres a pic

http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?i...s2000cd9gz.png

the file is over 1.45 gigs and i only have a 700 mb cd any help here?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    You've got 4 versions on one disk.

W2kP = Pro
    W2ks = Server
    W2ka = Advanced Server
    W2kd = DataCenter

I assume you only want the Pro version, so try to make a disk where the W2ka, W2kd and W2ks folders are empty.

If you need to extract the boot sector from the disk you've already made there are plenty of ways to do it:
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    what files do i take away to get the pro one?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    lynx's Avatar .
    Everything in the W2ka, W2kd and W2ks folders. I thought I implied that with the statement "make a disk where the W2ka, W2kd and W2ks folders are empty".

You'll probably still get prompted which version you want to install, but obviously you can only select the Pro version.

This is only a guesstimation since I don't actually have a copy of this disk, but I've seen quite a few references to it.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I need help i just got DSL and im using dail up on the german what do i burn again? I tryed to get rid of those files and it would not burn to a cd

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    going to keep bumping where are the files i need to burn?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Look i need help ASAP I cant get this damn thing to work i need to make a bootable cd out of that! Im runing the damn russian copy of windows 2000 i cant get anything to work at all!!!! I need help A.S.A.P i dont know how to make a bootable image and that website to google i cant figure anything out!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Look around all the info is out there, your other thread had the instructions from members . But I understand it must be frustrating .

http://www.google.ca/search?q=What+d...S:ohmy:fficial