Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WinMX is back

FallingStar
    The WinMX community is back, the files are back, and the users are taking a stand. Get connected Today.

It is time for the RIAA to understand that they cannot destroy filesharing by intimidation any longer. They may be able to bully Corporations, but the users are not going to sit by and let it happen.

MXPIE is an effort by the users and for the users, with an agenda of making WinMX a p2p network not only for the users, but maintained, organized and perpetuated by the people.

Come Join us, we believe that we can make a difference in this fight to take away our rights. We welcome all of those who are tired of going from one p2p network to another simply because the RIAA flexed its billions of dollars worth of muscles.

MXPIE is quick, easy and free to use, it contains no spyware, adware or any other form of malware. We even provide a manual modification that allows you to see exactly what is being done that only takes minutes to do yourself.

Another site worth note is Computer Problem Help Forum, this site has also been at the forefront of this movement, and can help you with any general computer problem that may or may not be related to WinMX.

Check out the MXPIE Website for everything you need.

I hope to see you on WinMX soon! Realtime help is available for WinMX 3.53 users. Go to WinMX Channels.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ..erm nothing new ..try the file-sharing forum...this is the off-topic forum...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Kazaalite>WimMX.

True story

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    winmx rofl I thought that was gone

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    neat!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    WinMx was never gone..it had not totally lost it's functionality..only the peer network was "down", after losing the servers that were mainly responsible for the working, of the primary network and all the chat channels...The secondary network was the temporary solution to begin with. WinMx users flooded the opennap networks, with disorientated WinMx users still trying to get their client to work on the "lost" primary network.. ..Now there have been a lot of attempts by different "patchers" and so WinMx is breaking up into different networks.... as far as I can make out ..

The following link provides you with the best solution so that your WinMx starts working as it should do.

http://www.vladd44.com/
    Last edited by thewizeard; 04-18-2006 at 06:24 AM.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I used to d/l from WinMX, i think there is too many viruses on there though.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    are you crazy11?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    use bittorrent, f*** winmx and kazaa etc

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    ..but dont use viperhosting...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast