Thread: Anime Subtitles

Hello guys,

This is my 1st post.. so please be easy on me if I do something wrong..

I have found so many anime such as Dragonball, etc. in japanase audio without any subtitles, and unfortunately I am not japanese.. I have tried with the search engine provided in this forum, and the best thing that I could find was a website that provided this DragonBall subs but they are in polish..

now I wonder if somebody could please at least point me where to look.. since I almost giving up searching

thank you guys.. please help...

Edit : I'm so sorry I am really new in this.. and just saw myself the thread for newbie like me.. Should I suppose to post this in NewBie section.. if so... really really forgive meee... so sorry...

Edit again : I'm sorry for my stupidity in researching... but as far as I could find from the link is this http://animesub.info/szukaj.php?szukane=dragonball

which is perfect, as what I am looking, except its polish... *sighs*

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    idk, maybe the files u currently have already have subs that ur unaware of. dl and install the kazaalite mega codec pack and upon installing make sure direct vob sub gets installed, which i believe it does by default, and u'll get subs.

also, try mininova for ur dragonball shows and then get uTorrent to dl them. enjoy!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Hello thank you for your reply, but yes the DragonBall files that I downloaded are in .avi and I almost sure that the one that I have are really the clean version one originally ripped from DVD with japanese audio, but no subtitle at all..

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    yup, that sucks. there are some good divs subtitle sites, but you are not likely to find subs for some obscure anime heh!

that is why I like leechin fansubs

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Vadd
    Hello I find english subtitles for dragonball z American edition (276 eps)
    Please help me i very bad understand english and don't know where them find
    Hello from Russia

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Can anyone help me find english subs for Major?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    You won't find subtitles here but that have alot of multiaudio anime movies. Try Boxtorrents.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you just want to watch with subtitles already on it or even english dubbed you can try watching it via streaming video. Nabolister for example