Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

View Poll Results: Which user name/Sig should I use?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
  • 5 100.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Which Sig do you like betteR?

  1. #1
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    I was looking around the interweb, and suddenly got a craving for some BIA...I also decieded its time to change my user ID to one universal name. (I have like 3 and its getting annoying to keep track of).

    I need you to decied which one I should go by.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    If you use Mr it will make you look like a big Matrix fan. So if thats what you are then thats fine, but if you arent I would use the other one.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by StephG
    If you use Mr it will make you look like a big Matrix fan.

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    I know he's called Agent Smith, but a lot of people think of it as Mr Smith. You only have to do a google image search on "mr smith matrix" to find that out. I think its because he calls Neo Mr Anderson and thats what people remember becasue he does it every time he speaks to Neo. Or at least he seems to.

    Remember I was saying what people would think, not what was accurate to the film.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    you will probably find both names already taken in forvmz
    due to uniqueness

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    I lyke the third one the mostest.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by StephG
    I know he's called Agent Smith, but a lot of people think of it as Mr Smith. You only have to do a google image search on "mr smith matrix" to find that out. I think its because he calls Neo Mr Anderson and thats what people remember becasue he does it every time he speaks to Neo. Or at least he seems to.

    Remember I was saying what people would think, not what was accurate to the film.
    So if anyone uses the title "Mr", they're automatically matrix fans?

    feck, i'd better change my bank details

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    3,520
    I think of Mr. Smith Goes To Washington.
    It's hot in Topeka.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    Quote Originally Posted by StephG
    I know he's called Agent Smith, but a lot of people think of it as Mr Smith. You only have to do a google image search on "mr smith matrix" to find that out. I think its because he calls Neo Mr Anderson and thats what people remember becasue he does it every time he speaks to Neo. Or at least he seems to.

    Remember I was saying what people would think, not what was accurate to the film.
    So if anyone uses the title "Mr", they're automatically matrix fans?

    feck, i'd better change my bank details
    Mr proper bo

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo

    So if anyone uses the title "Mr", they're automatically matrix fans?

    feck, i'd better change my bank details
    Mr proper bo
    Mr Gripp Effy

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •