Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Thread: Psp

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Yup, i've been using it and it's great. By the way i figured out what was wrong with my memory stick. It only had 1GB of space, but made the PSP and my computer think it had more, so those games there were working were stored in the 1GB of real space and the stuff that wasn't i was copying onto nothing.

I've brought a new one from ebay and that will arrive tomorrow, when it does i'm going to email the guy and say it doesn't work and send back my old non working one and get a replacement or a refund. 2 X 2GB would be good.
    So it was fake?

That's horrible. Yeah people say the counterfeit memory sticks hold less, even though they say 2GB.

Your going to scam an honest eBay seller?

2. Games   -   #202
    Yeah it was fake, it had a 2GB case bu tonly a 1GB chip inside.

No, the guy i'm buying it off has sold like 200 2GB sticks in the last month, chances of these ones being real are not very good, but as long as they work i don't care.

I have two mates who have brought 2Gb fake sticks off ebay and they work fine for them, i just got unlucky. As long as it holds 2GB and works like it should i cound't give a toss if it's real or fake.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021